Nineteen

Jimin screamed.

Jungkook groaned out of the sudden, feeling a metal floorboard beneath him, and felt Taehyung's body fall atop of him. He also felt Taehyung's dick surge in more.

Taehyung turned his head, and saw Yoongi and Hoseok standing shocked, Namjoon sitting on the captain's chair, Jimin with his mouth wide open, and Jin with his eyes widened.

"W-we can explain," Taehyung let out, and Jungkook groaned, hiding his head in Taehyung's neck when Taehyung's massive cock penetrated him further.
There was a silence, and good god it was so fucking embarrassing, Jungkook wanted to die.

"I-I guess me and Jin lost the best.." Yoongi said, and Jimin looked at him.

"Dude his dick is inside of him and they are literally still fucking- and that's the first thing you can think of?!" Jimin snapped, and Namjoon covered his face with his hand.

"... Take your...penis out of him, please." Namjoon let out weakly, having to say words he never thought he'd have to say out loud.

"He can't." Jungkook let out, and Hoseok spluttered. "Exhibitionism kink.." Hoseok mumbled, and Jungkook cried out, literal tears in his eyes.

"No! I mean- h-he can't get his dick out. It's stuck in me." Jungkook whimpered, and Taehyung dropped his head, this was sooooooo humiliating.

"Nah.. you're lying. This is a joke, right? There's no way that Taehyung's penis is superglued in you right now," Jin said, and Taehyung looked up at Jin.

"We ate the fucking brownies because Jungkook can't fucking read and now my DICK is stuck in him, how is this so hard to understand?!" Taehyung snapped. There was a silence.

"Jungkook finna die with a penis in him."

"No I-I'm not! I don't wanna die with a penis in me-" Jungkook started sobbing. "Pleaseeee get out- o-oh my god everyone please leave- Jin help us!" Jungkook cried.

Taehyung somehow achingly stood up, and since he was fully clothed (except his meat which was hanging out in Jungkook), he picked the nude boy up and Jungkook wrapped his legs around his waist, and then Taehyung carried him out of the control center.

"Please don't make me help them." Jin whispered, and Namjoon had his face covered with his hands.

"I'm literally... going to suffer every goddamn day with that image in my head." Namjoon let out.

"Did y'all see the silver stuff on Jungkook.... sheesh. Not trying to be gross or whatever but that was most DEFINITELY Taehyung's sauce." Jimin said, and Hoseok shuddered.

"In... good news.. me and Namjoon won the best. Jungkook really is a bottom." Hoseok said, and Yoongi put his hand up.

"This doesn't prove anything. The brownie caused Jungkook to have a weird effect. He could still very much be a top." Yoongi said, and then shuddered.

"That's a little gross now that I've seen what I've seen. I'm gonna go."

"Wait." Hoseok said, and then looked at Jin. "The brownies in your office? Fuck I ate one of those!" Hoseok snapped, and Yoongi looked at him.

"Are you guys FUCKING illiterate?!" Jin shouted, and Yoongi gulped.

"Oh no.. that's so sad. C'mon let's go." Yoongi said quickly, grabbing Hoseok's hand and pulling him out of the control center.

"Okay- um- I-I'll go help them." Jin said, and went to his medical room to take out some stuff and then walked out and headed towards wherever Jungkook and Taehyung went.