Eighteen

Jungkook was so fucking horny.
With four fingers deep inside his dripping hole, Taehyung's eyes looking into his while his ginormous member stood thick and veiny, smearing precum onto Jungkook's inner thigh.

Jungkook looked hesitant. "Wait." He said, and Taehyung stopped.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook suddenly looked nervous, and then his eyes widened.

"W-what the fuck am I doing?" Jungkook let out, and Taehyung looked at him in confusion. "I'm straight-"
Taehyung pulled his fingers out, and then stood up. "Cool I'll just jack off then." Taehyung said in a passive aggressive tone, turning around.

With a shiver running down his spine, Jungkook sat up, seeing Taehyung walk towards the rock to look at the computer screen again, tucking himself back in.

The lining of his cock was rather probeurant through his silver pants, and Jungkook bit his lip.

"Listen. This doesn't mean anything- I-I'm just freaking out because of the brownies, okay? I don't want your dick in me." Jungkook retorted.

"That sounds non consensual and I'm not really into that, sorry." Taehyung said smoothly, typing into the laptop with his clean hand.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, still sat on his ass with his legs apart.

"...Taehyung stop being annoying. Listen- I'm not a fucking pussy or a bitch or anything- okay? I won't.. just let you do all that shit to me. I have a dignity of my own-"

"Dignity? What fucking dignity? All you have is anger and a loud mouth." Taehyung spat, and Jungkook tried standing up, but then felt his legs give out a little, and tumbled onto the floor.

"T-Taehyung I-I can't get up-" Jungkook said, and Taehyung looked at him.

"Stay there then."
"Tae-"

"The fact that I'm even looking out for you is big on its own, Jungkook. You literally treated me like shit, gave me 0 respect, and expected me to not even open my mouth in return? Is that how you think friendships work? Even after the other apologised profusely?" Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook looked at him with widened eyes.

"Frankly? You have a bad attitude, you don't get any work done, you're putting all the shit on me even though I don't do anything. And now, look at you. Sitting on your ass, wet like a bunny in heat. Is this what you-"

Jungkook whined out loud, and Taehyung watched as more of the transparent glittery sticky substance left Jungkook's hole, trickling onto the marble floor, and his cock bounced against his stomach.

Taehyung paused, and Jungkook's cheeks reddened. "S-sorry- I don't know why that-"

"You're so fucking stupid." Taehyung said, and then saw Jungkook arch his back and let out a whimper, pressing his thighs together.

"Don't even know how to find the gravity levels, dumbass." Taehyung continued, and Jungkook let out a hitched whimper, precum bubbling out of his cock which started having a mind of its own, throbbing.

"Your hair looks like baked beans." Jungkook came.

And it was so fucking embarrassing for Jungkook, as his cock which seemed tinier than usual let out spurts of white semen for the second time untouched, splashing onto his chest, a little bit flying onto his chin.

Taehyung watched with widened eyes, and Jungkook looked at him, mouth open, breathing heavily. "W-w-why did tha-that happen?" Jungkook squeaked, and Taehyung walked closer to him.

"Fuckin' hell. That brownie sure did something to you. It seems like you're getting off from getting humiliated, Kookie." Taehyung said, smirking a little. Jungkook looked up at him shyly.