Five

"Space Nova ZX92. Landing." Yoongi said into the little mic device on his stand, and they got an affirmative beep of acceptance and sighed in relief.

Taehyung pressed the button on the control pad and pressed the lever forward, making the spaceship slowly descend towards the purple planet surrounded by eight moons.

"Planet's beautiful," Jimin pointed out, looking out at the beautiful waves of purple water as they got closer and closer to the surface.

The whole city seemed purple, spaceship floating past purple clouds and reaching the ground which had many array of coloured buildings, though the ground was purple.

They landed their ship in one of the holding center and then all cheered a little at the arrival. "Finally, some fresh fucking air."

"Woah, let us check first." Taehyung said, and Jungkook saw as Taehyung gave him a look, which confused Jungkook a bit. "Check what?"

"Oxygen levels, gravitational pull, all that basic shit you dumbass." Taehyung scoffed, and Jungkook frowned, but then just grabbed the gravity detecting device.

The two walked to one of the little metal flaps on the ship and put on space masks and opened it.

They pressed the devices up as the air rushed through, and then closed the metal flap and saw what it indicated. "Safe. Let's go." Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded at them.

More nonsensical cheering, followed by Hoseok slapping Jungkook's ass and Jin slapping Taehyung's ass on the way out. Both boys groaned, just hearing snickers on the way out.

Jungkook headed for the door, but Taehyung grabbed his arm. "Woah there Jessica Rabbit- we need to make sure we have all the equipment before we leave." Taehyung said, and Jungkook frowned.

"Why? All the guys are already gone- c'mon Tae, let's catch up-" Jungkook snapped, and Taehyung scoffed.

"Dude- we're space explorers. This part is what we have to do- or else there's no point of us being on the ship." Taehyung said, and Jungkook groaned and then whined for like 6 seconds straight but then huffed. "Fine."

They gathered all the equipment and stuff they needed (mainly Taehyung, while Jungkook bounced around like an excited puppy waiting to go outside).

Once they gathered the stuff, they walked outside, and Jungkook gasped.
"Ohh- it's so nice and breezy!" Jungkook said, and Taehyung huffed. "Lots of toxins in the air. My radar is off the loop-"

"Taehyung," Jungkook snapped, turning to face him, looking a bit serious and stepping closer to him. "You're too tight."

Jungkook's words made Taehyung frown. "You need to loosen up, y'know?" Jungkook added, giving Taehyung's waist a squeeze.

"Loosen up?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded, giving him a smirk.

"Yeah, I can help with that." Jungkook whispered lowly, and then turned around.
The moment he did, he felt a sharp slap on his ass and jumped a little.

"Got a lot of experience with being loose, have you?" Taehyung smirked, and Jungkook smacked his ass back, cheeks turning red, seeing Taehyung jump a little as well.

"Yeah with your mom," Jungkook said, and Taehyung mimicked him back, mocking him.

They both walked out of the spaceship holding center and out into the city, and Jungkook's mouth fell. "Holy shit this is the planet with all girls!" Jungkook squealed, seeing all the purple skinned women walking around with different coloured hair down to their waists. Their lips were plump or thin and eyes were big and bright green or yellow.