Seventeen

Anyways so Jungkook and Taehyung were dropped off on the planet. "We're gonna go chill up in the orbit because the oxygen here is ruining our engine fumes. Bye!" Namjoon said before they pulled the ship back up.

Apparently there was some technology that Hoseok found onboard. Some kind of device that makes you transport from wherever you are to the ship if the person transporting you is also in the ship. So they wanted to try that out too.

But anyways this was definitely the weirdest planet they'd been to so far, because there was no one. It was far stretched land of what looked like marble. The land was made of marble, slong with marble mountains and rocks in the distance.

There was a silence between Jungkook and Taehyung, but Taehyung broke it. "Let's set up a station somewhere to find out stuff about this place." Taehyung said, and Jungkook didn't reply, just nodded.

They walked on the marble path, seeing weird trees on the side which grew some kind of white cotton, and streams going past with black water inside. The sky was pink. Everything was weird.

"Are there any entities at this planet? Jeez it's barren- maybe we landed ourselves in a desert or something-"

"Taehyung stop talking. Your voice is annoying as fuck," Jungkook snapped, and Taehyung paused.

Jungkook kept walking in anger, and Taehyung frowned a little to himself. "Um.. okay." Taehyung mumbled, and then kept walking.

Taehyung noticed how Jungkook's dark pink hair seemed darker than usual, tan skin flaring under the blue (?) sun. "Are you mad because of the brownie thing? Don't worry- I think we can control it somehow. Maybe if we just resist the urge.. or drink some water or something-"

"No I'm mad because it's hot- of course I'm mad because of the stupid brownie thing! Now I'm gonna have to fuck you, and I don't even want to!" Jungkook snapped harshly, and Taehyung pursed his lips.

"I'm not going to force you into something you don't want to do-"
Jungkook scoffed. "Right. Like you haven't already forced me to spent time with you right now." Jungkook snarked. "I get it, you want my dick. Can you just fuck off?"

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "Jungkook you're being a real asshole, you know? I'm not even saying anything- why the fuck are you so angry?" Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook looked at him with darkened eyes, stepping towards him.

"What? Are you gonna talk shit about me again and break my other arm too? Fuck. Off. Your face is pissing me off." Jungkook growled, and Taehyung gulped and took a step back, turning away.
Taehyung walked a few steps away, seeing a big rock under a mountainous region. He walked over to there and then looked over it. This seemed like a good place for a station.

"Jungkook we can set the station up here," Taehyung said, waving over at him. Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked over to him.

Taehyung set down the suitcase and pulled it open to reveal the computer inside. He pressed some buttons and some radars stuck out, and numbers began appearing on screen.

"This-" Taehyung said, pointing at the top of the screen. "Indicated the oxygen levels of the planet. And below that is that-"

"I know what it is, Taehyung. I'm not a dumbass," Jungkook cut him off, and Taehyung nodded quickly, not wanting to piss him off even more. Jungkook looked at it for a few seconds, and then stood up straight.

"You don't know what it is, do you?"

"No." Jungkook mumbled in embarrassment, and Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook glared at him.

"Don't need to laugh at me, don't be a piece of shit as always." Jungkook snapped, and Taehyung's smile left, and he nodded, leaning over to look at the screen.