Fourteen

Taehyung was what? A stupid bitch.

Let's set it this way- Jungkook went 18 years of his life thinking he's straight. So is he gong to get defensive and angry when a person makes him feel inferior? Duh.

Not only that, Jungkook went 1 and a half weeks of his life thinking he might just be a little gay. But Sayo-fucking-nara bitches, Jungkook's figured that's just bullshit he contorted in his brain. He's not bisexual, nor gay. He's simply.. horny.

Point being, Jungkook's convinced himself he never really liked Taehyung and never will. Why? Because he's a stupid bitch. And so, so fucking mean.

He doesn't want to be friends with Jungkook? Well fuck him! Jungkook doesn't need his goddamn approval.
(This anger was all a way to subdue how upset he was by Taehyung's words.)

"Taehyung," Jungkook called, rushing up to the older boy, who was talking to Jimin. "Do you think I look pretty?"
Taehyung blinked for a few seconds, seeing Jungkook dressed in a big sweater and tight jeans, and then chuckled. "Yeah Kook, you look good."

"Good? N-not pretty?" Jungkook asked with a pout, talking like a girl from an anime who would have big tits.

Jungkook has metaphorical big tits.
"Of course you're pretty," Taehyung reassured, and Jungkook stepped close to him, playing with his fingers. "Just pretty?" Jungkook squeaked, looking at him shyly.

Taehyung blushed. "Gorgeous, really."
Jungkook giggled, and then kissed Taehyung on the cheek and then rushed off. When Jungkook left, Taehyung melted a little, biting his lip and looking at where Jungkook left off fondly.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. "You fucking drugged him-"
"I did no such thing, Park Jimin. He's just acting weird." Taehyung said, and Jimin gasped. "Is this because he swallowed your white chocolate cum?"

"Shut the fuck up, Jimin. God, why do I tell you things?" Taehyung groaned to himself, and Jimin kicked his foot. "Is it, though?"

"No. Plus, I think that's bullshit. I mean, it's such a weird phenomenon! You cum down someone's throat, and if it tastes sweet, it means you're their-"

"Yeah it sounds like bullshit. Don't say it again, freaked me out the first time." Jimin shuddered, and Taehyung sighed.
He looked at how Jungkook was in the control room now, talking to Namjoon.

"He's cute, isn't he? God, the way he's acting is driving me crazy.. I don't know why it is.. maybe he just feels comfortable around us now to act his true way." Taehyung said softly, and Jimin looked at him.

"You're crushing on him, aren't you?" Jimin gasped, and Taehyung kicked him. "Shut up. By the way, he said he like likes me."

Jimin gasped harder. "What?? And you didn't tell me. Me?? You tell me everything, Kim Taehyung. Every single goddamn thing. The devil works hard but me, Park Jimin, works harder. So next time there's tea I'll be the first one to take the pinkity drinkity sip of that fucking-"

"I didn't understand a single word that just came out of your mouth."

"Me neither. Also, what? He likes you?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung shrugged. "I guess.. I don't know, okay? I'm not crushing on him. He's just.. kinda my type. Right now."

"Your type is boys with bright coloured hair being cute and dumb as shit?? I'm right here-" Jimin said, and Taehyung slapped his arm, and Jimin giggled.

"You're not totally off, though. I'm just.. kinda into boys who are soft, you know? Shy guys who giggle and have sweater paws. That shit makes me bust a nut." Taehyung said, and Jimin grimaced, but then let out a small aw.