Twenty-six

"Yo why the FUCK my ballsack smell like doritos."

Jin punched Yoongi in the head and then grabbed his glass of whiskey from his hand. "This is why we tell you not to drink."

"Nerd." Yoongi mumbled, and then flopped onto Hoseok's lap. Hoseok carded his fingers through Yoongi's hair, and then leaned down to kiss Yoongi's forehead. The older hummed with a small smile emerging on his face, and Hoseok sighed.

"God, you're cute." Hoseok whispered, kissing his nose lightly. Yoongi smiled up at him, blush adorning his pale cheeks.

"Heterosexuality is a disease."
"Jimin we're literally gay."
"And?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jimin giggled, spinning on the spinny captain's chair. Him, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok,  and Taehyung were in the ship as they were all sleepy from working all day. Namjoon was still outside on the planet.

"Hobi didn't you say the ship's gonna explode or something.." Taehyung trailed.

"Life's about taking risks."
"Not if we fucking die."

"It's fine I fixed it earlier today." Hoseok said, waving his hand to shrug it off.
"Aw, babe, you're so good at fixing stuff." Yoongi whispered, leaning up to kiss him. Hoseok smiled, grabbing him and kissing him hard.

"Get a fucking room." Jin said in disgust, and suddenly the control room door opened.

A big yawn made all their heads turn towards the cherry haired by standing by the doorway, clad in nothing but tiny boxers. "Good morning."

"It's night time. You slept all day." Jin informed dully, and Jungkook walked up to Taehyung, his eyes looking starry.

"Taehyung~" Jungkook whispered, grabbing Taehyung by the arms and pulling him close, the silver haired boy surprised at this deposition. He grabbed Jungkook's waist, and Jungkook pressed their lips together instantly, letting Taehyung ease himself into the kiss and kiss him back.

"Woah- it's like.. gay city up in here." Jimin said, and Taehyung pulled away from the kiss, and then looked at Jungkook with a little confusion.

"You okay, cherry? Never been so affectionate before," Taehyung chuckled, and then saw how Jungkook's eyes were dilated, lips bitten red. He then felt Jungkook press himself a little onto Taehyung, and something hard touch his thigh.

"Oh." Taehyung let out, a little breathless. He'd only seen Jungkook so needy once before, but this was a different kind of needy. Jungkook looked like he was in some sort of a trance. A little... lost.

"Jungkook you alright?" Hoseok asked, and Taehyung looked up and found all the other boys looking at the two, wondering why Jungkook was being so unresponsive.

"Um- yeah, he's fine." Taehyung replied quickly, and then grabbed Jungkook from the waist and below his thighs and lifted him, younger letting out a gasp of surprise, and threw him over his shoulder.

Jungkook didn't respond, just let Taehyung carry him out of control room. Taehyung walked into his own room, upto his bed, and then dropped Jungkook onto it. Jungkook fell face front, and Taehyung said, looking at the boy.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" Taehyung asked, worried it was something bad. Worried Jungkook was acting like this because...

Jungkook, again, didn't respond. Just lifted his ass up in the air, face pressed into the bed, legs spread apart, and then whined.

Taehyung's cock twitched at the sight of Jungkook's plush ass presented in front of him like that, but he couldn't/shouldn't. He grabbed Jungkook's waist and turned him around.