Twenty

Jungkook was on a wheelchair.

This was most definitely the most goddamn humiliating thing to ever happen in the history of things happening to people. You see, it'd be fine if he were stuck in the wheelchair because his leg broke, or his big toe got chopped off, or his knee got scalped, or literally ANYTHING else!

But the fact that Taehyung's massive dick that fucked him riddened him to a wheelchair because he couldn't fucking WALK??? That shit's embarrassing on a whole new level. Jungkook wanted to die.

Jungkook's self automated wheelchair (which just so handily was kept in the storage of the spaceship) rolled towards the control room, where he heard voices. Jungkook rolled into the room, and then saw Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung in the room.

The three looked at him, and Jimin and Jin instantly burst out laughing.

Jungkook started blushing like an apple, and Taehyung cleared his throat, trying not to laugh. "Jungkook took 'die for that dick' too seriously, huh?" Jimin said, and Taehyung started laughing at that.

"Shut up!"

"C'mon Jimin, don't be mean." Taehyung said, and Jin bit his lip to hide a grin. "Oh come on, Tae. Don't be a pain in the ass. Oh wait-" Jin started, and then started wheezing again.

"This isn't funny. I can't walk-"

"I guess we all know Taehyung's favorite planet. Uranus-" Jin said, and Jimin slapped his shoulder while laughing loudly, practically falling on the floor.

"Seriously guys, let's not made crude jokes. Jungkook came in here to have a good time." Namjoon said, walking into the room. He placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders from behind. "And so did Taehyung-"

"Namjoon!" Jungkook snapped, and Taehyung's face was tinted blue as well, but it was clear he was laughing. Jungkook huffed, hearing Namjoon burst into laughs and ruffle Jungkook's hair.

"Why're you in a wheelchair anyway? Is it that bad?" Namjoon asked, and Jungkook scoffed, picking on his nails.

"No. M'just.. tired." Jungkook mumbled, and Jin laughed. "Yeah right. If you widened your legs we'd be able to see your brain."

"Dude, shut up! You guys are literally the unfunniest people I know!" Jungkook snapped, and then turned his wheelchair around to face the wall, folding his arms.

"Aw, relax Cherry. They're messing around." Taehyung said, and then walked in front of Jungkook to face him and crouched down to meet him face to face.

"Does it really hurt?"

"Shut up, Tae." Jungkook flared, and Taehyung placed his hands on his thighs. "Kookie.." Taehyung said, and Jungkook turned to face him slowly, unwilling to meet eyes.

"Look at me, baby." Taehyung said softly, and Jungkook pursed his lips, still having his arms folded and looking down. "C'mon baby, don't be bratty. I just wanna talk. I'm not trying to embarass you." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook looked at him slowly, and then kicked his foot lightly against Taehyung. "What." Jungkook mumbled, cheeks burning.

"There's my cherry." Taehyung whispered, tickling Jungkook's chin. Jungkook almost let out a laugh, but then slapped Taehyung's hand away.

"Stop it!" Jungkook let out squeakily, and then rolled out of the room on his wheelchair, rushing through the hallways and into his bedroom.

Taehyung sighed, getting up and looking at the boys. "Look at what you monsters did."

"What we did?? Tae you bruised his prostate," Jimin said, and Taehyung frowned. "..I did?"

"Yeah I did a medical check up this morning and did the machine scanning thingy. I have a feeling he wasn't too happy about it." Jin said.