Thirteen

"Get out sister we got some snacks!" A loud voice chirped outside Jungkook's door, waking him up from his nap. He groaned, rolling over to his side.

"M'coming," He said in a drowsy voice, and then sat up, rubbing his face with his hands. He was naked, so he got out of bed and rummaged for some boxers in the closet, but all he found were panties.

Jungkook groaned, just grabbing a pair and pulling them up his legs without thinking about it, along with some shorts. He got up and walked out of the room, and heard chatter coming from the dining room.

"-so the guy basically told us we're doomed and to never trust humans." Namjoon said, and Jungkook frowned. All of them were in the room except Taehyung, and they were eating.

"What?" Jungkook asked, and Jin sighed. "We met a guide in this bar, and he gave us a map to the nearest human habited planet, but also was like super pessimistic." Jin said, and Jungkook hummed.

"He told you guys we're doomed?"

"Basically. He said apparently 20 years ago, something similar to our situation happened, and a new ship was sent out with 8 kids our age and they never came back." Yoongi said.

Jungkook gulped. "Didn't.. the galactic navy help them?"

"Apparently not. They pretended like it never happened, even though those people stuck on the ship sent messages through the satellite every day." Hoseok said, and Jimin shivered.

"Ugh- gives me goosebumps. Listen, that was just a one time thing! It won't happen to us," Jimin laughed, and Jungkook sat down beside him, grabbing a sandwich.

"I sure hope so." Jungkook mumbled, and everyone quietened down.

"What did you and Tae do?" Jin asked, changing the topic which seemed to have the room rather tensed.

Jungkook pressed his lips in a thin line.

"Nothing."

Just as he spoke, Taehyung opened the door and walked in. His hair was a little messy as he walked towards the table and grabbed a bowl of fried rice.

"Hey Tae.. you okay?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook looked up too. He was eating rather hungrily. "M'fine." He responded, and Jungkook looked a little confused. Everyone just continued eating their food, small conversation being made.
"Well, let's all go to sleep. S'been a long day, I'm sure we're all tired." Namjoon said, getting up after they were done eating. Plates started vanishing, and the boys began walking out.

Jungkook saw Taehyung get up, and rushed over to him, grabbing his arm. "Hey- I wanted to-"

"What?" Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook paused for a second, and then continued, ignoring his snap.

"Um- okay- anyways- I don't really know what happened back then, and I was just thinking. Well- I wasn't really thinking, it was more of a.. dream, I guess. But just imagine how good you would look siting on my dick-"
Taehyung looked a little annoyed, and just sighed. "Jungkook.."

"Okay okay- all I'm trying to say is- I know we said no fucking, but I like, really want to fuck you, y'know what I mean?" Jungkook said, and Taehyung almost looked like he was grinning for a second, but then cleared his throat.

"No. Jungkook, seriously? Can you just-"

"Oh c'mon, Tae! What do you want me to say? Fine, here goes. I wouldn't mind if you fu-" Jungkook started, and then gulped. "If you fuck-" He took a deep breath. "If you fucked m- oh god- I can't even say it, sorry- that shit is just so gay, I can't."

Taehyung rose his eyebrow, and Jungkook looked at how he was staring, and whined, stomping his foot. "What?"

"Just go sleep, Cherry." Taehyung said, and Jungkook grabbed his arm before he could walk away.