Eight

When the day started, Jungkook didn't think he'd be screaming for dear life, bound to a plate by tentacles, about to be impregnated by an alien king.
But shit happens.

The day started out normal. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were supposed to go on a normal excavation to Flearth and get resources. Jimin, the little bitch that he was, got to stay in a hovering spacepod the whole time, just telling them what to do and shit.

Taehyung and Jungkook had to suit up for this one, as the gravity levels were whack. They put on their space boots and space clothes and looked like two weebs, but like, cute.

"You guys look like weebs." Yoongi commented, and Jungkook and Taehyung were both blushing. "But like, cute."

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled, and Jungkook huffed as well. Jungkook's space clothes, a tight red shirt made with space-esque material with a red jacket on top, and red tights. Tights.

Taehyung was the same but in silver.
"This is so cute. Lemme take a picture." Jin said, and then cursed when he realised he couldn't take a picture because he didn't have one.

"I hate this stupid 'designed based on creature occupying shit' bullshit. You know how funny I look with all silver?!" Taehyung snapped, and Jimin giggled. You look cute."

"I look like a tin man. Jungkook looks like a fuckin- like a- he looks like a cherry."

"Original." Jungkook commented, and Taehyung rolled his eyes, so Jungkook sighed. "Now c'mon, let's get going."
The two bid their goodbyes and saw Jimin scurrying off in a cute little pod, hovering above the parked spaceship, waving at the two from the sky while the two walked on the metal (?) walkway.

They found some passerbys who were lowkey floating and they told them the palace was above 'up there' which was like super vague. Jungkook and Taehyung  assumed that was a synonym for 'on a hill' or 'after a long flight of stairs' but nope. Nope they were right it was straight up floating in air. The palace was floating in air.

"I'm so fucking excited to do this," Jungkook grinned, and Taehyung sighed. "I hate you."

They both pressed down onto the ground, clicked a button on their sleeve, and then pushed up and went flying into the air.

Jungkook squealed in delight, while Taehyung almost lost balance and gripped onto Jungkook.

"C'mon- let's go to the palace. Sun sets in 2 hours here." Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded. They both flew towards the palace (Jungkook deciding it'd be funny to do backflips the whole time.) and finally reached.

"You're gonna get special privileges and attention as usual because you're half alien or whatever. Ugh." Jungkook rolled his eyes, and Taehyung scoffed.

"You humans can't complain about special privileges when you colonised our planets and did us dirty," Taehyung said, and Jungkook sighed.

"True. Hey but you should read some Human history. Some of us straight up genocided other races. Like this one guy tried to kill six MILLION of these-"
"Jungkook, I know. We all learn human history." Taehyung snapped, and Jungkook blushed lightly. "Right. Sorry."

"Now c'mon, let's go in." Taehyung said, and Jungkook nodded, and followed him through the gates, setting down on the ground.

"Hey- uh- we're from.. um.. we need to talk to someone to get some.. stuff." Jungkook told one of the guards, and Taehyung instantly cringed.

Thankfully, the speakers on their suits through which Jimin spoke in their language, and the guards nodded and told them to go inside. Jungkook and Taehyung ignored the fact that the guards were two giant bees because, aliens.