Ten

"Groan."

"Did you just say groan-"

"Listen Yoongi, my head hurts like a bitch- I drank too much last night. Why didn't any of you stop me? I'm only 18- you all are irresponsible. I'm probably not even legal in that galaxy." Jungkook grumbled, and Hoseok groaned.

"Shut up. Just shut the fuck up oh my god." Hoseok said, voice hoarse, and he grabbed a glass of water and downed it, some of it spilling out of the glass.

"What the actual fuck was in that alcohol, man? Made me horny as fuck last night-" Namjoon grumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Same." Jin said. "Same." Hoseok and Yoongi mumbled, and Jungkook yawned. "Me too."

"So Jungkookie. I saw you and Taehyung running into your room last night. What was that about?" Jin asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows, and Jungkook blushed a little.

"Nothing."

"You two hooked up!"

"No! Maybe! Shut up!"

"Do you like him?"

"Ew- no! Never! Like you said, I was just horny, and so was he, so we randomly hooked up. Won't happen again." Jungkook mumbled, and then Yoongi snickered.

"Who topped?"

Jungkook looked up, and saw genuinely curious eyes. He could, either tell them to mind their own business or say that they both kinda topped each other in a weird way, but-

"Me. Obviously. Do I look like a bottom to you??"
"Yes-"

Jungkook glared at Hoseok, and then leaned against the chair, propping his feet onto the table in front of him. "Well I didn't. I topped. As always. He- was... a bottom. He bottomed. A whiny ass- fuckin'- uh- submissive ass bottom."

"Oh.. eh, we never know what goes on in someone's bedroom." Namjoon said, and then Jungkook got up from his chair.
"Well, you know that I dominated in mine. That's right, girls. Menace in the streets, even bigger menace in the sheets. Wooh!" Jungkook let out, and then turned around and walked out of the dining room, leaving them.

"Jeez." Jin laughed, and then Taehyung walked into the room, looking hungover as fuck, slumping onto the chair Jungkook was sat in, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Good.. morning, or whatever time of day it is. Space really fucks you up, huh?" Taehyung snickered in a raspy voice, and Hoseok hummed.

"It really does. Anyways- you okay from last night?" Hoseok asked, and Taehyung nodded. "Yeah. M'head hurts a little bit, that's all."

"Jungkook told us about what you guys got onto last night. So if you're sore or anything-" Jin started, and Taehyung frowned.

"Why would I be sore?" Taehyung asked, and the guys all furrowed their eyebrows. Hoseok was about to speak, but Yoongi placed his hand in front of him, stopping him.

Yoongi got a conniving, knowing smirk on his face, eyes glinting with mischief. "Taehyung.. who topped last night?"
The boys all knew what Yoongi was doing, and looked at Taehyung will great interest. Taehyung looked up. Now.. Taehyung could tell them to fuck off or just tell them that they both kinda bottomed for each other in a weird way, but-

"I did. Obviously. Do I look like a bottom to you?" Taehyung asked, and all the boys held in smiles, and just nodded along.

"Jungkook was- he was a baby in the sheets, y'know? Begging and shit. Acts all tough to hide the fact that he's secretly a submissive bottom." Taehyung scoffed, and Namjoon nodded.