Twenty-one

"Hey Jimin." Namjoon said, entering the dining room. "Guess what?"

"Ooh-" Jimin started, and then closed his eyes, deep in thought. "Umm... let's see... you-"

"No I'm not actually asking you to guess, Jimin." Namjoon snapped, and Jimin sighed to himself.

"Ugh, my mind... Intellectuals only." Jimin said, and Namjoon gave him a confused look.

"Where's everyone else? I wanna say something to everyone." Namjoon said, and then Jin walked into the room, along with Yoongi.

"All I'm saying is, if god didn't want us to eat meat, then why'd he make it taste so fucking good?"

"Jin that's the most controversial thing I've ever heard anyone say." Yoongi scoffed, and Jin rolled his eyes. "Stay hungry vegan bitch."
"I'm not even vegan!" Yoongi snapped, and then Hoseok walked into the room.

"Guys it smells like a hat in here."

"What the fuck does a hat smell like?"

"A hat."

"And that's why I think-" Jungkook started, walking into the dining room with Taehyung. "-that being a furry is not only sustainable for the environment but also the economy."

There was a silence, and Jungkook turned and looked at the others. "Oh hey guys what's up?"

Namjoon just shock his head. "I hate all of you."

"Wig." Jimin said, propping his feet onto the table in front of him.

"Jimin stop talking like that please."
"Sister snapped!"

"Jimin stop! You're being annoying."
"That's the tea sis!"

"Shut up!" Namjoon snapped, and then everyone looked at him.

"There's something serious going on, I need all of you to use the 12 collective brain cells you all have and listen to me for once."

"That would mean all six of us have.." Jungkook started, and then looked away, mumbling something to himself, doing the math in his head-
"2 brain cells."

"The intelligence jumped out." Jimin said, and Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook and pinched his waist.

"What's wrong Joonie?" Jin asked, and Namjoon gulped. "Okay, you know the small black cameras all around the ship? Well the one in the engineering room fell out so I was looking into it because I was bored-"

"You were bored so you decided to look at machines? Fuckin' nerd."

"Shut up Yoongi at least he doesn't perform foreplay in his Hello Kitty fursuit in his free time." Jin snapped, and Yoongi scoffed in offense, Hoseok letting out a laugh.

"Anyways so I looked into it- and there was a chip in it. There's this machine in the engineering room I put the chip into, and it generated the code. If I'm not wrong.. the code had the first two numericals the same as the one in our planet. And I know every planet has different codes.. now these chips- they're like trackers. The cameras are connected to other devices in other plan-"

"Literally have no clue what you're talking about." Taehyung said, and Namjoon groaned.

"Someone's watching us!" Namjoon snapped, and everyone's eyes widened. "The people from our university, they can see us through the cameras."

"Wait a minute- so this whole time they could see us and know where we are- but never tried to contact us or help us??" Hoseok said, and Namjoon nodded.