Thirty-two

Turns out Taehyung was alive.

Jungkook was kind of, lowkey, on the down low, freaking the fuck out. He was still kind of high off the meds, so kept on squealing to Jimin about oh my god Jimin I think Taehyung's alive so Jimin stuffed a ball into his mouth.

"Don't spit it out." Jimin snapped, and Jungkook made a confused whine around the gag, probably asking where the fuck did you get a bright red ball from? But Jimin just turned around and continued walking behind the other boys.

Everyone was silent, taking soft steps towards wherever Taehyung was leading them. None of them knew what was going on still, and Yoongi mumbled a couple of times that they were all brainwashed and merely seeing Taehyung and that made Jungkook cry a little so Yoongi shut up.

"Where are we going?"
"Your mom's house."

"Guys shut up! The aliens could be anywhere! They're very good at sensing when someone's close by-" Taehyung whisper-snapped, and then turned a corner and froze.

Aliens. Taehyung gulped. "Y-yabadabadooba." Taehyung let out.

"OMG bilingual KING!" Jimin exclaimed, and then started clapping his hands. The aliens, confused by this random cheering, started clapping as well.

The aliens walked past, and Taehyung continued walking, breaking a sweat on his forehead. "Literally what is going on-"

"Shut up, Yoongi! I'll explain everything! By the way- time on this ship passes like back on their planet because they have high-level tech. I've been here for 3 years!"

"What?!" Jin shouted, and Namjoon placed his hand over Jin's mouth. "Holy shit Tae- really?"

"Nah, I've been here for a month. Still as bad, though." Taehyung said, and then walked into a room on the side which was cordoned off. He waited for all the boys to come in, and saw Jungkook in the end, walking in slowly.

"Why do you have a ball in his mouth?"

Jungkook shrugged, and Taehyung reached to remove it; "Keep it there, Kim." Jimin growled lowly from behind him, so Taehyung just kept it, and then turned around, closing the door. Jungkook's shoulders dropped, but he looked at Taehyung.

Jungkook reached forward to hug him, but Taehyung turned around before Jungkook could. "So! Here's the deets-"

"Don't say deets every again."

"Here's the tails."

"That's somehow worse."

"Oh my god, would you let me talk!" Taehyung snapped and then sighed. "I missed you guys."
Jungkook reached forward and tried to hug him, tried to say I missed you too- but Taehyung stopped him midway and just gave him an awkward friendly pat on the shoulder.

"Is there a reason Jungkook has a ball in his mouth?"

"Don't ask unnecessary questions, Seokjin," Jimin said, and Jin gulped.

"Here's what happened. The planet exploded. I saved Jungkook- and it was because I knew the reason he stopped midway was that he saw these aliens. I'd done my in-depth study paper on these aliens- so I realized instantly. However, they transported me to their ship the split second before the planet exploded." Taehyung spoke.

The boys nodded, so Taehyung continued. "I reached here, and since I knew how these aliens worked, I knew that they're easily manipulated. So I made up some sob story about how I'm a long lost king and this and that- and it took them, like, 3 weeks for them to believe me." Taehyung laughed.

"Oh jeez. What'd you do for those 3 weeks?"

"Rot in a prison cell in complete darkness engulfed with my inner thoughts," Taehyung said with a grin, and then looked at Namjoon.