Nine

Naomi and I had just arrived back on campus. We both took her car back, since mine was damaged in the accident. It has been four days since I got out of the hospital. Now that I was back, I had a lot of things I had to take care of. I needed to speak to Harrison, I know that he's going to be absolutely fuming. Rightly so, I literally left him without saying anything. I left him to set up the memorial by himself, the worst part was, the memorial was my idea, and instead of helping, I just dipped. He was already upset enough as it was. I don't want to make things any worse than they already were. Naomi and I got our suitcases out of her car, and we headed back to our dorms. Our dorms were in different directions, so we had split for the meantime.

I got my key out and tried to unlock my dorm, but it wasn't opening. I was extremely confused. I then saw Harrison coming down the hall. He looked at me and then he asked "I see you're back. Enjoyed your time, right?" I nodded and then I responded with "I know you're probably really annoyed..." he interrupted me by saying "annoyed doesn't begin to describe it. The memorial was your idea, and that's when you decided field trip home. If you're trying to open your dorm, it's not going to work. We turned your room into the room for the memorial. Since it was also Sapphire's room. All of your stuff has been moved into a different dorm. We changed the locks." I looked at him annoyed and then I said "you can't just move all of my stuff without telling me. I wasn't there, but you have my number. Why didn't you text me. I have a lot of valuables. You can't just export my stuff as if it's junk, and not tell me." He laughed and then he replied with "doesn't feel good, does it? You could've told me that you were leaving. You could've at least sent a text message, instead of ignoring all twenty messages I sent you. I had no right to tell you anything, because if you cared, you wouldn't have left to begin with. Your new dorm is 107. Here's the key. Enjoy." He handed me the keys to my new dorm and then he walked away. I wasn't surprised by his reaction. Trust me, I was expecting it. I deserved it.

It was later that day. I had just dropped my suitcases to my dorm. Naomi had texted me, and told me that there was a group meeting on the rooftop. So that's where I headed. When I arrived, it felt like all eyes were on me. I sat down and then Jessica got up and she said "oh look, Haven is back. I hope you enjoyed your trip. I find a little bit convenient that after Sapphire dies, you finally realise that you need a trip home. Maybe you're trying to hide your guilt. Principal Colstone and the police questioned all of us. We're main suspects because we were absent when she was murdered. You included. You're the biggest suspect right now, cause I know that, no one else would've ever laid a finger on Sapphire. You suddenly come out of absolutely nowhere, and couple days later, she gets murdered. Coincidence, I think not. So if you're guilty, I suggest you own up now, so we can turn you in and move on with our lives, without ever having to look at your face again."
I smiled, as I felt my eyes go white with anger. Jessica realised it and then she said "I also know your motive. You're a hybrid. Sapphire was one too. You wanted to be the only one. So you got rid of Sapphire, cause that she would be viable competiton. Half werewolf, half witch. No wonder you're so mysterious." Harrison looked at me and then he asked "you're a hybrid? That's why your eyes were white? I should've clocked it. Sapphire had white eyes as well. She was also a hybrid. I can't believe you didn't tell me." I looked at him annoyed and then I said "I cannot believe any of you, especially you, Harrison. You're talking about the fact that, I should've told you. You've never given me a chance, because ever since Sapphire died, you've been coming for my neck like a hawk. Seems that Jessica has brainwashed, you need to stop it. You know I would never do anything to Sapphire, or anybody else for that matter. Especially not someone so close to you, knowing how much I care about you. But you are so consumed with Jess, that you're just gonna believe everything that she says. You're like a dog with a bone, constantly chasing after a girl who doesn't even want you. She knows that she has you wrapped around her little finger, and she's going to use that to her advantage to make me look like the villain here, because you know how much she hates me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The fact that you actually believe, her shows your true colours. Considering the fact that just a week ago, you were begging me to get with you, and I'm the one that told you no, because I could see how tied up you were over Jess. I guess I made the right choice. Don't ever come at me like that. Or you're gonna see what a real hybrid is." And then I walked off the rooftop.