Eighteen

It's been a couple hours since I got back to school from the temporary prison. The police saw the video, and realised that it couldn't have been me. They wiped this drama from my records, so there's no proof that this ever happened. Right now, I have one goal, and one goal only. To find out the truth about what happened to Sapphire, I wanted to do this for her, and for me, but I still wanted to do this for Harrison. He didn't even call to check up on me when I was arrested. It's his cousin that died, and he seems the least bothered about it. I would lying if I said that I didn't miss him, I did, but he was such a dick for breaking up with me like that. It's been a little over two months, but doesn't make it any better. I really want him back, but I don't want to have to be the one to go back to him. He broke up with me, so if he wants me back, he needs to come to me. I'm not going to accept no half assed apology. His reason for breaking up with was never valid to begin with, I want him to show me that he's actually sorry.

I was in my dad's office, we were talking about loads of different things. And then I started thinking, if this loses money, or students, it's going to be my fault. So I asked him "dad, am I a disgrace? Am I not as perfect as your golden boy Myles? Would I be the reason that the school has its downfall?" He turned around to look at me, and then he responded with "Haven, you're my golden girl. Myles isn't more special than you in any way, shape or form. I love both you equally. And what has happened to you over the past couple days, hasn't been your fault. The police were so desperate for a lead, that they were to grasp off anything they could find. They're even thinking about closing the case, they can't find anything now that they've let you go. You were their only lead, they're back to square one. They wanted to seem like they were getting somewhere, but the fact that you were able to debunk the evidence that had against you so quickly, just goes to show that it never strong enough for you to be detained in the first place. I could go to the higher authorities with this, they basically ruined your name. I don't care whether it's still on your records or not, the point is it happened. They arrested you and detained you for no reason, their evidence was loosely wired and there was nothing to back it up. So I don't ever want you to think that was your fault. In fact, it's mine, the fact that I let Sapphire get killed in the first place. I should've had more cameras around the school, I thought that I could trust my students. I thought they wouldn't be capable of doing something like that, I was wrong. One of the students in this school is walking around with blood on their hands. Sapphire has been avenged. It's not fair on her, and it's not fair on her family."
Hearing my dad say that made me realise that there was no time to mess around. I had to find out who killed Sapphire, and fast. The death is clearly starting to take a toll on a lot of people, my dad included. It wasn't his fault, it was one hundred percent out of his control. And I'm going to prove that.

Naomi, Myles and I have been spending the past couple hours trying to figure out a reverse spell. Unless we don't figure out how to do it, we won't be able to get the missing footage, and without it, we're no closer to figuring out who killed Sapphire. That's when Myles had an idea, and he said "remember sapphire told you that someone very close to her going to kill her? She predicted her death. She said someone who's very close to her. The two closest people to her is Harrison and Jessica. I know that they say that they would never hurt Saphy, but we're not sure." Naomi nodded and then she replied by saying "Myles is right. Harrison gets werewolf anger fits. It's where is body is still human, but his brain goes full on werewolf mode. If that happens when you're around him, he will attack you. Regardless of who you are. He could've gotten really annoyed when he was with Sapphire, and maybe he went into a werewolf anger fit. He attacked her, and didn't even realise until it was too late. He's probably denying it because he knows that the minute he's says it out loud, it becomes real, and that would break him." I nodded, and then I asked "what do you guys want me to do?" Myles looked at me and then he responded with "I know you and Harrison broke up. I know it didn't end on good terms, but if he is guilty, he's more likely to confess to you, than he would anyone else. We don't that it was him, but we need confirmation, before we can rule him out." I rolled my eyes, and then I said "I'm guessing you won't take no for an answer. So fine, I'll go talk to him." And then I got up and left.