Chapter 19- Dream tomorrow, Live today...

❕❗❕

A/N

Just a quick WARNING before you dive straight in. This chapter may contain graphic scenes to which no one under the age of 16 should be reading. If this conflicts with any of your beliefs I'd recommend reading the next chapter 😌 thank you all once again for your comments and votes. It makes me SUUUUPER~ happy ;)

~🌸~

Nothing can compare to the way the night strolled on. Unaware of the time or what day it was, Sanji fell so deep for Zoro, Love couldn't express how he truly felt. No word in the dictionary can amount to how indescribably happy Sanji was that Zoro felt the same way. Zoro on the other hand felt so many butterflies in his stomach it made him feel sick with devotion.

Zoro nor Sanji knew when the attraction between them began. For such a long time they had always been rivals, to say the least, so the very thought that the two would find themselves in the position that they're in now would be almost unimaginable. But as time passed, the bitterness between them seemed to had just vanished. For Sanji, it was when they were at punk hazard running away from the poisonous fog. When Zoro caught Sanji, there was a flicker of desire that rattled Sanji's heart that had continued up until this point. At first, Sanji was in denial about such things as he'd always drift to women more often, but there was no denying how tight Sanji's chest would get when Zoro came near or how his body would crumble every time Zoro would leave like a knife is cutting straight through his soul.

Zoro didn't notice when or where the emotions started. It wasn't something Zoro had paid attention to at the time until Sanji's very life was at risk. When Zoro slashed down the monstrous python from the battle, all he did was worry about Sanji but not just as a friend. The way things had turned out compelled Zoro's blood boil to where he would have given his existence for Sanji. Hearing from Chopper that Sanji called for him further proved how Zoro truly feels for Sanji. Within that period, Zoro learned that things between them had been rewritten but couldn't comprehend why until now. Every inch of Zoro's being was crying out for Sanji.

Opening his eye once more, Zoro saw how dishevelled Sanji is and chuckled before cupping his hand around the back of Sanji's head, stroking his hair gently.

Zoro's hands had such tenderness to them, despite how much he uses them to grip his sword. It somewhat soothed Sanji's suffering heart.

Time then ceased to exist at this point. The passionate sounds of their kisses echoed throughout the cabin as Sanji's unrelenting moans bounced off the walls. With every gasp of air he took, a yelp came after uncontrollably.

Zoro had wedged himself between Sanji's legs kissing his neck while his hand had travelled to other places as if it had a mind of its own. Sanji had no choice but to succumb to Zoro as he relaxed his body. It was indescribable how Sanji felt being in that moment he had been dreaming of. The only thought Sanji had was whether this was truly real. It felt too good to be true that this would play out as it did.

"Sanji?..." Zoro's voice was so calming yet so intimidating it confused Sanji. The way his name rolled off Zoro's tongue as if it was supposed to. Sanji attempted to cross his legs but Zoro didn't give him the chance before Zoro grasps Sanji's waist and pulls him closer to which Sanji yelps again.

"Ah!" With his hands now freed Sanji slaps his hands upon Zoro's with a look of bewilderment on his face. This sent Zoro wild witnessing his vulnerability seep out of him. Zoro leant back in, grasping his hands around Sanji's wrists again, forcing him back onto the bed. Sanji opened his mouth to talk but Zoro dives in for a deep kiss cutting him off before he could even utter a word. Sanji felt his eyes roll back as the softness of Zoro's tongue danced with his. Sanji was completely disarmed until Zoro pulls back while biting his lip.