Chapter 20- So this is love?

EDIT: I hadn't realised I'd not put up a photo for the chapter so I've got that sorted. (None of the photos I have used are my own work. The credit goes to the OP's)

🌸💮🌸

Sanji's skin was extra sensitive everywhere; he felt everything. The smooth texture of the blue sheets against his back, the pressure of Zoro's hand on his knee as he pushed his legs open, Zoro's breath on his neck before he kissed his collarbone. Sanji moaned and arched his back up, trying to brush himself against Zoro. Sanji shuddered in ecstasy, aching for more stimulation.

The word embarrassed wouldn't even succeed in coming close to expressing how Sanji was. Powerless to keep his voice in, he seeped out groans from his lips. The pleasure that came was something Sanji never knew he could feel never mind the fact Zoro was the one giving him this sensation. It was almost like a drug that Sanji couldn't get used to.

"If you keep moaning too loud you'll wake someone up..." Zoro whispered with such a low tone, the way he said it sent a shock up Sanji's chest.

"W-well don't you think I already kno-ngh!" While Sanji whispered Zoro stroked him again making him slap his hand over his mouth, desperate as to not gasp out loud.

Zoro found amusement in this and smirked thrusting his hips against Sanji, straddling him as he was looking away "although..." Zoro began while he lowered his head. "All I want to do...is make you scream..." Sanji trembled all over upon listening to Zoro's statement. There were no words Sanji could utilize to say back to that. All he could do was lay there in silence as he felt himself become more heated as the seconds went by. The imenseness of the pleasure made Sanji's mind melt like chocolate. The heat between them grew so hot that their skin glimmered in the moonlight glow.

Sanji had his arms raised, covering his face timidly. As Zoro rubbed him again Sanji bit his arm to muffle the gasp. Seeing these lewd expressions sent Zoro crazy as his trousers felt tighter.

"S..." Sanji lifted his arm off his mouth and took a rough breath in. Zoro didn't wait for Sanji to say anything before he dropped his head down while pushing Sanji's arms away and kisses Sanji deeply. Grinding up against Sanji again, Zoro slid his hands under Sanji's back and grasps his shoulders. Sanji's moans were softened by the kiss at the same time. Zoro then felt his face become heated. The way Sanji was looking at Zoro encouraged him to take what he wanted. Placing his hands upon Sanji's legs, Zoro further spread them apart while rubbing himself against Sanji, sneaking a bite upon his neck.

"Relax..." Zoro panted, running his hands down Sanji's thighs. Sanji leant his head back gasping for a breath, his eyes shedding tears as he closes his eyes. The red flush on his cheeks grew redder. Zoro then removed half of his trousers with one hand as he cupped Sanji's face sweetly with the other. Placing delicate kisses upon Sanji's face, Zoro leant in close to his ear.

"I...love you so much...Sanji..." the words that were spoken made Sanji's heart do backflips behind his ribs.

"Ah!" Sanji moaned as Zoro rythmically rocked his hips. Zoro slid his thumb into Sanji's widened mouth as he grabs a hold of his jaw, pressing his tongue to the bottom of his mouth.

Outside the ship sat the sounds of waves crashing against one another. The silence that came after each one was so comforting it makes sense as to how you could sleep easy while being upon a ship. To sail around the world, unexpectant of the things you would come across on the journey.

The deep blue sea is a conception no one could even fathom. Comprehending all the creatures that haven't even been discovered let alone uncovering the entire world of its secrets. It's one of many reasons pirates set out to sea, apart from the fact that most are searching for One Piece.