Chapter 4- Interuptions are hated most

I've just seen how many views I've had and it's amazing how quickly my story can be read. Thank you for those who have read. I'm hoping to spot some comments further on in my production. Here's what you have waited for.

(---🌸---)
This story is based on the anime (One piece) it's not mine therefore I do not own it 👍🏼
WARNING!!: spoilers may be shown in this story as there's information of some characters that some people may not know about.

Don't say I didn't warn you 😁

--------

Getting back to the ship, Sanji was seen by Chopper to be sure that he hadn't broken or damaged anything in his body. Sanji luckily was free from damage to his wellbeing. Chopper held his stethoscope on Sanji's chest and sighed, he removed it from around his neck and placed it in his bag sat next to him.

"Thankfully you haven't inhaled too much water. Something like that could have drowned you even if your breathing. Too much water that's inhaled would fill your lungs up to a certain point where it's robbing you of air. As for your concussion there are no visible abbresions to your head or severe damage to your neck. All you need is just to rest and don't do anything stupid okay?" Chopper notifies Sanji. Zoro and the rest were outside to await sanji.

Zoro was leant up the edge of the door with his arms crossed and his working eye shut. Usopp walked towards Zoro and cupped his hand around Zoro's ear and spoke into it.

"I'll need to talk to you privately in a sec" as soon as he finished he moved his hand and walked away to the front of the deck.

Zoro looks at the back of Usopps head "eh?" He says confused. Nami looks back from Zoro then to Usopp.

"What was that about?" She asked him.

"I dunno, it's probably nothing" Zoro answered. He shakes his head after his words and suddenly the door opens. The gang look to Sanji who comes walking out with little Chopper following behind him.

"So?...anything serious?" Franky asks.

"No, I just need to rest and wait for the remaining amount of water to come out of my system. As for the concussion, I just need to rest. It won't take long for me to recover guys, don't worry" Sanji smiles while explains to the group pulling a cigarette from his back pocket and lighting it up.

Luffy comes running over, stretching his arms and elasticating them around Sanji's small waist. He blubbers his words while crying.

"Thank god your okay Sanji~ I thought you would never make me meat aga~in" Sanji grunts with an emotionless look but smiles again.

"Well thanks for your concern Luffy, but trust me" Sanji looks down and grins. Zoro notices this and blushes a little from his shining gaze he was giving to luffy. Sanji ruffles Luffys hair and pats him "I'll be okay..." Zoro's eye widens a little bit at this moment but he quickly coughs slightly and looks away.

"Well, we're glad you are" Robin says as the rest of the group sign in relief.

"Now that we're back on track, we still need to keep moving...the island isn't gonna get any closer if we dawdle around" Nami says as she gets to the wheel of the ship and squints her eyes. "If only this fog could clear up so it would be easier...Usopp! Could you get to the highest point you can and try to get a clear view on what's ahead of us?" Nami orders as Usopp nods and jogs towards the ladders to where chopper could see the island before and uses his binoculars to get a clearer look.