Chapter 2- One touch and I'll follow

Hey guys again, my first chapter was quite the story wasn't it? Haha, :D. I'm upset that not many people have reviewed my story. It is new I guess so in this chapter I'll do better. I'm hoping you will like this one as well.

(---🌸---)
This story is based on the anime (One piece) it's not mine therefore I do not own it 👍🏼
WARNING!!: spoilers may be shown in this story as there's information about some characters that some people may not know about, if you haven't watched ONE PIECE from SO16 onwards I'm suggesting you not read this story unless you want to spoil the plotline of ONE PIECE.

Don't say I didn't warn you 😁

----------

Swords clashing, kicks are thrown, blood spilt and defeated militaries were surrounding the straw hat crew.

"Gear second!" Luffy cries out as his body steams up and in a flash like lightning, his target was taken down with no effort. Jumping high, Luffy throws out kicks, sweeping the marines off their feet.

"Get him! He will be taken into custody for his crimes!" One of the marines calls out. They all charge at once doing their battle cries, their swords raised in the air.

"It won't be as easy as that!" Luffy yells as he proceeds to knock another herd of marines down. Zoro comes in from behind. Unsheathing his swords, he got into his battle stance.

"I'll hold them off Luffy, just go to the sunny and keep running!" Zoro cries out to the gang. Sanji joins Zoro from the side. He takes a drag on his cigarette, lightly breathing out the smoke with a grin.

"I'll give you a hand! You look like you need it!" Sanji spoke sarcastically while jumping in front of Luffy. Firing his strong kicks at a group of sword-wielding marines they are also taken down with ease. Zoro gets annoyed, aiming his sword towards the cook.

"I don't need any help, especially if it's from you, I can handle this on my own!" A marine comes from behind Zoro as if to cut him down. Instantly, Sanji blows him away with his main course kick. He gives Zoro a serious look.'That was close...' He thought to himself while looking towards Zoro. Zoro tuts and faces away towards the never ending waves of marines spilling from every direction.

"I think working together to take the rest of these annoying Marines down will be a piece of strawberry cake," Sanji smirks as he roundhouses kick another marine from behind. He flies into a group of them and knocks them down like dominoes.

Zoro shakes his head and carries on, slashing the ones surrounding him. "Fine! If you are captured, I won't help" Zoro says, pointing the tip of his sword towards Sanji as they both begin running towards the sunny. Sanji follows next to him with his head stooped low. Zoro's words had played on Sanji's mind, putting him in a funk of some sort. Unconsciously, Sanji opened his mouth and murmured to himself.

"You... wouldn't?" Sanji says silently. Somewhere in his heart, a sharp prick is felt. He looks down at the ground, upset by the words Zoro said. 'Does he mean he has faith in my skills, or is he just being a dick?" Sanji shakes his head angrily, focusing on running quicker and pretends to not be bothered by this remark. But I guess old feelings die hard.

"Oh, so you're saying I'm not strong enough to take care of myself, you stupid swordsman!" Sanji acts as he normally does. Zoro laughs deeply, unfazed by his words.