Chapter 5- I hate that I love you

I'm happy that my story has this many views. I hope to see the numbers grow sometime soon 😉. Here's the fifth chapter. I expected the fourth was trembling to read. This one will be just as great.

Enjoy
(---🌸---)

This story is based on the anime (One piece) it's not mine therefore I do not own it 👍🏼
WARNING!!: spoilers may be shown in this story as there's information about some characters that some people may not know about, if you haven't watched ONE PIECE from SO16 onwards I'm suggesting you not read this story unless you want to spoil the plotline of ONE PIECE.

Don't say I didn't warn you 😁

-------

The night was slowly creeping up on the crewmates. Their journey was coming close to a stop. It was only when they saw the fog clear up more and more when coming closer to the island that they saw their stop.

when they set their ship on the bay of the island they lowered the sails and all of them had woken up. Zoro, luckily, was awake to see the ship near the edge of the sandy bay. Gratefully The mist seemed to have cleared up enough for them to be able to anchor their ship.  All of them climbed off and looked around.

"Looks like a jungle to me," Chopper said as he inspects a leaf from the floor and looks up to the long rocky pathway leading deeper into the surrounding forest.

"Will there be any food?" Luffy says making the crewmates sweatdrop.

"This should be enough to restock our resources. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji, you look for food for the ship. Robin and Nami can search for wood in case our ship is damaged and we need extra supplies. Chopper can look for medicine while brook and I will guard the ship in case we are attacked." Franky sets everyone a job and each of them goes in different directions.

Sanji, Luffy and Zoro run off into the forest like jungle and search around.

"We should see some animals around soon, we just gotta keep our eyes open and be ready for any unexpected attacks. We can't be too careful because remember what happened last time." Sanji explains as he looks at them and turns his head forward. He sees something move and spots the first mammal there. It was a brown-furred boar "I'll take this one" Sanji notifies Luffy and Zoro. They both already found their prey they have their eyes set on. They carry their feet forwards hastily, expecting to catch their lunch.

Luffy stretched his arms and swung like a monkey from branch to branch and attacked his mammal and picked up the 10-ton bear.

Zoro unsheathed his swords and sliced his way through the wind and hit the other bear closest to Luffy and picked it up on his shoulder. While Sanji was taking on the boar it saw his incoming attack and dodged it without effort.

"What?" Sanji frowns as he lands on his feet and turns around to face the boar. He lifts his leg and roundhouse kicked but he missed by a single hair. Sanji at this point was concerned that maybe something was a bit misleading with the boar. Usually, they are slow but this one has some moves on it. It was like he was expecting Sanji's moves before he even attacked.

Sanji stands a foot away from the mammal and scouted its existence, trying to conclude what it was and how he was able to dodge his fast movements.

"Have you caught it yet?!" Zoro shouted while jogging towards Sanji, Sanji holds his arm out to stop him in his tracks and looks dead on to the animal. The animal sweat dropped furiously and he was shaking slightly.