chapter 10- A sudden retreat?

Hey guys. I'm trying to be more frequent when doing these chapters so I can be able to do more when I haven't got other work to do.

Enjoy 😊
(--🌸--)
This story is based on the anime (One piece) it's not mine therefore I do not own it 👍🏼
WARNING!!: spoilers may be shown in this story as there's information about some characters that some people may not know about, if you haven't watched ONE PIECE from SO16 onwards I'm suggesting you not read this story unless you want to spoil the plotline of ONE PIECE.

Don't say I didn't warn you 😁

---------

With Sanji and Chopper

The wind whisked the fallen leaves on the floor. The atmosphere was tense while the guys looked at the boar cowering on the floor.

"Please don't kill me!" he pleaded. He had his hooves on his head as if to Shield himself.

Chopper looked over noticing Sanji's messy posture. Sanji had begun swaying unconsciously to which he then realised the poison was kicking in. Chopper's heart was pierced with worry as soon as he noticed the discolouration on Sanji's face. Chopper immediately got his stuff out transforms into his wrestler form and stands between the boar and Sanji.

"You need medical attention, you idiot! you've been poisoned!" Chopper blubbers.

The colour Under Sanji's eyes were blue. Blue blotches formed on his skin that was partly hidden by his torn clothing. His breathing was heavy as if he'd ran a marathon.

"Ch...Chopper..." Sanji forces out. He could barely be able to speak. Then within in a moment, Sanji's body fell limply backwards. Choppers eyes widen in shock as he lunges for the unconscious man.

"Sanji?!" Chopper's massive arms catch Sanji before he fell. He laid Sanji down and looked at him. His body looked bruised. He can vaguely see the cuts that were spewing with blood. Chopper instinctively opened his suitcase and grabs out bandages and a disinfectant. Pouring the alcoholic liquid on, Sanji doesn't flinch.

'He's passed out...' Chopper thought to himself. It's what chopper would have liked to have thought but now getting a closer look as his comrades situation it's clear that the man is close to laying in his deathbed. Fighting back the tears chopper gritted his teeth together while he wraps the bandages around Sanjis body.

Chopper turned around to the animal behind him without realising he was still there. The boar flinches.

"We are clearly enemies, but I can't say I don't know how you feel about the person who's taken care of you." Chopper says. The situation the boar is in reminded Chopper of how it was when he was took in by Dr Hiluluk. The man never did no wrong as his goal was to cure any disease, even if the medicine wasn't always correct. Chopper had always wanted to Repay the man that didn't treat him as an outcast.

Chopper stopped mid thought or else he would go emotional from that day. " do you have any idea what poison your mistress secretes?" Chopper asked as Goron as he bandages Sanji's wounds.

"look, all i know is that she's a Notechis scutatus" As soon as Chopper finished bandaging Sanji he turns to Goron. He hesitated at first but held out his hand as if to call truce , Goron reluctantly shook his hand and Soon after, he ran off and disappeared.

Looking back to Sanji, he was still breathing heavy. Chopper created a medicine from what he found on his way and made a blueish substance. To help, it can lower the spread of the poison and cut it off almost completely. As Chopper didn't know about the fight Sanji was involved in, he wasn't sure who or what poisoned him and what specific venom it is. All he knew was to be quick and not waste time.

With Franky

Franky crossed his gigantic metal arms and kept his stare on the path. His gut was now telling him, practically smacking him that something wasn't right.

"Maybe, I'll call them and see if things are okay" franky pulls out his little snail phone and begins dialling with his small robotic hand.

Chopper picks up "Chopper, is things okay down th-"

"SANJI NEEDS HELP QUICK, PLEASE SOMEONE!" Chopper yells down the other side. Frankly is taken aback by the unexpected response.

"What do you mean Chopper?, calm down and tell us what's happened" Brook heard the yell through his snail phone and picks it up also joining the call.

"He's been poisoned. I don't know if I have everything here so one of you run and collect all my research-I don't even think there's enough time to bring it all here! We need to get Sanji back on the ship ASAP!" Chopper says worriedly. Franky nods and looks towards the path.

"Try and tell so we can track your voice at least" Brook says as he jumps up onto a tree and leaps into the air to see if he could spot them from afar but it was too thick with mist to make out anything.

"I'll grab your stuff and come to you too, just tell us where you are!" Franky commanded. Chopper explains that he left a track from where he obtained medicinal herbs. Franky nodded and hangs up the phone, biting his lip in an agitated manner.

'Why Sanji?. The incident on the sunny? and now this?' Franky picks up his feet to go into the main base of the ship to grab any extra supplies. "he's attracting all the wrong kinds of attention"

Jumping off the ship, Franky hurriedly sprinted off towards where Chopper told them to go without a second to waste.