Chapter 6-The moment is here

Heya guys. Started writing this as soon as I published the other chapter because the chapters kept coming out late. Sorry for that -.- anyways, I'm hoping for more views to come in. More reviews too if possible. Thank you very much for reading x

Enjoy
(--🌸--)

This story is based on the anime (One piece) it's not mine therefore I do not own it 👍🏼
WARNING!!: spoilers may be shown in this story as there's information about some characters that some people may not know about, if you haven't watched ONE PIECE from SO16 onwards I'm suggesting you not read this story unless you want to spoil the plotline of ONE PIECE.

Don't say I didn't warn you 😁

---------

Time flew by as fast as Zoro could run. He couldn't stop for anything for he would already be too late. He didn't know where to run or where to find Sanji but all he knew was that he couldn't waste time.

He slipped the swords handle from his mouth and yelled as loud as he could.

"Sanji!!" He yelled "Sanji!, where are you?!" He shouted once again. He couldn't afford effortless actions. So he placed the grip back and bit it down hard. He cut through rows of trees not caring what would stand in his way.

"SANJI~!" He dragged on.

Meanwhile back with Sanji

Strapped with snakeskin and unable to move, Sanji was attached to a tree in the middle of the forest. Tall trees were wrapped around that area and it cut off the outside world from entering in.

"What the hell is going on?" Sanji asked calmly to the female serpent.

"I brought you here because I'm quite interested in you, I've heard all about the mischief you and your straw hat crew get up to," she said mischievously, slithering around him like he was a god.

"What do you mean?" Sanji asked once again. He frowned at her words.

"You didn't think I'd see you pirates arrive? I practically have this island covered from corner to corner so your presence was known way before you realised." The mistress slid around the area with her arms raised as if she was proud of her kingdom.
" oh...and while we're on the subject, Your friends are currently fighting two of my henchmen with their army and may I say, one of them grew fond of one of your female comrades if I've heard correctly from the report I got" Maridale puts her hand to her chin as if in thought. Sanji's eyes widen in shock.

"What?! What do you want with my friends?!" He yelled. He yanked against the rope-like strains and tried breaking free.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you...for the skin is quite poisonous and if your clothes tear and it touches you it can kill you before you even break free." She explained evilly while smirking, showing her fang-like teeth. She slithers close to him and grabs his chin. "So don't think you can leave that easily," she said sternly. "Feel lucky that you had the chance to be eaten by the queen herself. I wouldn't know what my children would do to your buddies but oh well..." The sake queen slithers over threatening towards the distressed and angry cook.

Sanji gritted his teeth and his eyes flickered. "My friends are stronger than you think! Don't UNDERESTIMATE US!" He yelled as he struggles once again. taking a deep breath in Sanji leans his head back "ZORO~!" He yelled "ZOROOOO!" He called out once again. He didn't know why he was calling his name, but it was the only one he could think of... "please...I...need you" he whispered under his breath.