Chapter 2 She Met the Exorcists

It was another day of work and Kallen decided that it was a good day to go in town today to see if they had any new "customers" for her. Tres, who was 6'2 feet tall had bright brown eyes and reddish brown hair and wore a black clothes almost all the time. "Tres there is nothing here why did I bother coming again?" Kallen as she let her hair grow after she promised Eliade never to cut it until she found true love. Her hair reached to her waist if she let it loose from her pigtails. She had a red button up shirt with a black ribbon around her collar and a black puffy skirt that reached her mid-thigh and long black socks that went past her knees and black ankle boots. "Lady Kallen we came to observe for the time being ever since your father was defeated the akuma have been decreasing slowly. As his daughter you must fulfill his legacy and look for your own path as well," Tres said to her as he stood beside her.

"Don't remind me," she saw a woman most likely lost someone dear to her. "Tres bring that woman she looks like she wants her beloved back," she pointed for him to see his target and he nodded to her in understanding her request.

She hid in the back allies far away from the main streets and any other distractions. Once Tres brought her to view her she began her job. "Tell me do you want you loved one back my lady?" She asked as she had Lero cover her head.

"Can you I wish my husband back," she looked in disbelief of her request.

"It will be done," she summon the metallic skeleton in front of her, "all I need is the name of your love one and he will be returned to you forever," she said to her as she hugged the skeleton.

She yelled and the name was engraved and the skeleton head and began to move. "Huh Roselyn what happened!? Why did you turn me into an akuma!?" He looked confused but he never knew he was under Kallen's control. "Alright kill her and take her body as your own," She command him and like that the woman had died and took her identity as his own. "Welcome my new akuma from now on you'll take orders from me if you disobey me I will destroy your soul forever understood," she said and he bowed to her understanding his position.

"Alright try not get caught by exorcists now they will destroy you if they see you. I'm off I have other things to tend to. So good luck and report back when you can," she hopped on Tres shoulder to land and the ground and he began to walk away to go back to find other sad people to help.

Somewhere else a boy with the same hair color and eye color as Kallen was walking with his friends Lenalee, Allen, Krory, Kanda, and Lavi. "Well I can't believe the akuma were able to escape from Kanda and he's the best swordsman I know," Lenalee said. She had shoulder length dark green hair and dark purple eyes and wearing her exorcist uniform.

"Heheh Yu I still can't believe that you lost an akuma must really be disappointed about it,"Lavi said as he walked next to his best friend Allen. He had red hair and a eyepatch on right eye on green eyes and his new exorcists uniform. Allen who has white hair and grey eyes and his exorcists uniform. "Come on Lavi lets give Kanda a break about it's has happen to us once in our lives."

"Allen is right you know I have lost some meals because they mange to escape from my fangs," Krory said. He has raven hair with a white stripe in the front and a cape jacket and exorcists uniform.

"Tch at least two people know when to stop," Kanda said as he escape teasing of him. He had dark blue long hair that is in a high ponytail and dark blue eyes and had feminine features and wearing his exorcists uniform and carrying his sword.

As they walked back Allen's eye became active knowing there is a akuma, "guys there an akuma up ahead," that what got everyone go check it out but thet bump in with a girl and guy coming out of an ally. The girl looked like his friend, Kai, "excuse me but do we know each other?" His friend ask they could have pass as identical twins only difference was the gender. "No not that I know of let's go Tres I need to do some shopping before we go home," she said to the man she called Tres and began to walk away. As they were about to walk away they felt something off the saw a child running away from three men and with guns, "Tres help the child and that's an order," he bowed to her and began to go help the child while she went to find something else.

As Tres saw the men shot the child he killed them in with his gun weapon that Kallen made for him, "you must feel powerful when hurting the weak there for you must pay for the child's life," as he finished his job the child was getting up. He was impressed that she was moving, "tell me young one would you like to come with me?" He asked her but she was shy of him so she shook her head to go with him. He grab the child and saw she was homeless and felt something move under her rags, "hey mister do you work for a lady?" She asked with her dark purple hair and dark lavender eyes, she looked like an innocent angel just like lady Kallen, "yes she help me live and gave me a home and a job you will be happy with her. Even though her job is quite unique. Still she is a kind person and she was the one to order me to help you from those men," as he went to his lady he saw her with a bag of clothes with her and some pretty ribbons as well, "took you long Tres come on I'm tired and I want to go home," Kallen said as she began to walk beside them but at the same time they saw the exorcists were following her ever since he left. "Don't worry I informed the akuma in the town to evacuate from this town until the exorcists left here," she said as she kept walking. Once they left Lavi was the first one to say something after they left with the little girl in the guys arms.

"Wow she's a beauty too bad I'm destined to be with Kikyo," Lavi said as he saw the red haired girl.

"Hey Kai didn't you say you had a twin when you left to be an exorcists?" Lenalee asked their friend.

"Wait you have a twin Kai?" Krory asked his good friend.

"Yeah my twin sister but we haven't seen each other over ten years she's probably married or helping our parents." He said as he looked at the girl once more but felt as he had a connection with her but didn't know what.

"Let's go I want to see my little mermaid before the old panda gets in my way," Lavi said as he walked away. Only Kanda and Allen kept looking at the girl little did they know they wanted to see the girl again and wanted to be with her.

'God she so beautiful I need to talk to her,' Allen thought. At the same time Kanda thought, 'there is no doubt at all she has something special I need to get close to her,' he thought but neither Allen and Kanda thought they have fallen for a girls charm like hers.