Kanda ending

"The person I love is Kanda."
With that said Kanda looked surprised that he caught her heart. "Allen I do love you but I I love you as a brother and none the less." She said as she felt bad for Allen.
"Hey don't worry it Kallen as long as your happy then I'm happy. Plus I still want to be friends with you." He said with a smile.
Kallen gave him a hug and thanked him for everything he has done for her.
"Well I'll leave you two alone take care of her Kanda or else you know what." Allen said as he walked back into the party.
"Damn that moyashi as if I let you go in bad conditions." He said as he got annoyed by Allen comment.
They stayed at the balcony for a while until Kanda grabbed her hand and led her to the garden. "Kanda where are you taking me?" She asked curious about where he led her.
Once they got there they saw a beautiful Lake and with the full moon made it more beautiful.
"Kanda it's pretty here."
"Yu" Kanda said out of the blue.
"What?"
"Just call me Yu when we're alone alright Kallen." Kanda said as bit embarrassed by his sudden change of attitude.
"Alright Yu-kun" She said with a happy on her.
'Damn she too cute I won't be able to hold back.' Kanda thought as he blushed on how she said his name. "Kallen would you be my girlfriend and in return would you let me be your boyfriend." He said as blushed bright red all the way to his ear tips.
"Yes Yu-kun I would love to be your girlfriend." She said as she hugged him.
"Alright then let's get one thing straight. Never show that cute face around other and love only me."
"The first one would be hard since I want to be cute around you only. And the second one is easy since I only love you and only you." She said as she hugged giving him the most adorable eyes he has ever seen.
He lean down and kissed her gently with love. They stayed there all night enjoying the stars and nice breeze.

Time Skip 5 years
Kanda was practicing his sword with a young boy looking at him amazed by his skills. Once he was done he looked at him surprised that he was there.
"Kyo how long have you been there." Kanda ask him.
The boy had his eyes and looks but had red hair. "Since you started practice almost five hour ago." He said as he looked at him respect. He got up and stretch his arms.
He had always wondered why his son act like him around him all the time but with Kallen he acted as any four year old.
Kallen and Kanda got married after a year of dating and got married the next year. Kallen had given Akuma job to Haiji but she still be around to talk to them and the Akuma knew who she was and try to avoid her.
"Hey Yu Kyo it's dinner is ready." Kallen said as she pop out of nowhere. Kyo left to make it on time since he always enjoy your cooking. After all they moved to Japan and had a home there with cherry blossom trees and lotus flowers in the pond.
Kallen was waiting for Kanda even though she's Ms. Kanda she gotten used to calling him Yu now.
Once both guys are in the dining room they began eating. Kallen had feeling I'll for a few days so when she found out what was wrong she wanted to surprise them both over dinner. "Oh I got some good news for both of you guys."
"Really what is it." Kanda asked while he continued eating her home made noodles. After all he had to eat different foods so Kyo couldn't eat unhealthy.
"I went to the doctor yesterday and had some test done."
"And what we're the results you been throwing up every morning." Kanda said as he looked at her worried about something bad is in her.
"Well turns out kyo will have a younger sibling soon." And with that he drop his chop sticks and stood up.
"Your not messing with me are you."
"Nope I'm pregnant and in two months in." He got up and hugged her happy that she had another child of theirs.
"So I'm going to be a big brother mom?" He asked in excitement about it.
"Yeah and I'll need your help to make sure your younger sibling has fun and you have to be able to protect your mother from doing crazy things." Kanda said as he picked him up. Kallen always enjoyed him being kind to the both of them always there for them. As Kanda and Kyo got close Kyo began to talk to the baby and Kanda kiss her head. Ever since that day she never regretted her decision at all. She truly had the best life she could ever ask for.