Chapter 4 The Capture

A few weeks have passed since the encounter of the exorcists in town and so far she's forgotten about them easily but kept her guard up. Euphemia asked her sister to go help her pick new ribbons to hide her ears along with Tres and Lero. They manage to get a few new one's and Euphy got blue and purple ribbons for her hair and they match her hair as well. "Lero don't you think these dresses are so pretty?" Euphy was looking into a dress with rose shape tide to drape the dress and the colors were red and black. "I agree maybe lady Kallen would suit better for her."

Tres was with them knowing the little cat girl was able to escape Lero easily and Haiji was with Kallen getting something for Euphy as a thank you gift. They were at the market getting some supplies since she's done things by hand and they all turn out great for everyone. "Haiji thanks for helping me out even though you know how to handle Euphy better then Lero." She said as she got the last item she needed and started heading back to the others.

"Hey we been friends ever since Skin made me meet you and the fact you have a sweet tooth like us I was more glad to have met you. Even if Skin is gone now I know we have him close through eating sweets."

"Yeah that's true but it's better to have him here he knew how to find sweets even in isolated places." As they continue to walk back she could have sworn she saw someone following them from behind and she didn't like it one bit. As soon she got to Euphemia they would leave immediately before her bad feeling comes true.

Allen decided to go in town but somehow Kanda decided to tag along, "can I ask why you wanted to come along?"

"So Komui wouldn't have asked for me to help him out with his experiments. What's wrong with that man?" Kanda answer but accidentally bumped into a little girl. "Hey brat watch where your standing," he looked at the girl and she was about to cry when Allen tried cheering her up. "Kanda you should apologize before her legal guardian comes and makes you. Take back what you said. I'm so sorry for bakanda saying that to you he has no self control over his anger but he's really sorry about that," he said but the girl still cried a bit. "Euphy where are you!?" They looked back and saw Kallen there standing there with Haiji. "Big sister!" The girl named Euphy ran to her with tears in her eyes. "Euphy what's wrong did someone did something to you are you hurt or something," she asked in concern in voice. "Big sis the mean man made me cry by bumping in to him by accident," she said as she pointed at Kanda. 'Oh man that look in her eyes says we better run for our lives,' he thought as Kallen got up.

"Tres!" She yelled and the same man from before was beside her.

"What is your command lady Kallen," he bowed before her.

"Take Euphy home and make sure she has no injuries understood that goes for you too Haiji," she order him and he took it and grabbed the girl to leave with Haiji. Lero stayed behind with her to help her with information about them since he's met other exorcists in the past.

"Please let us explain it was an accident we were talking about something and kanda didn't notice her so please forgive us for our rudeness," Allen tried to settle the intense atmosphere but it got worse.

"Lady Kallen I remember these guys the guy name Kanda is the one that killed skin and the white hair one is known as Allen Walker the one who broke Road's heart and defeat your father," Lero said to her and she knew that she had to take action now.

She was about to attack until Allen and Kanda were being masked by Kikyo and Kai launch a sleeping gas she started to lose consciousness, "Lero...protect..... Euphemia ," she fell unconscious but Lero went to warn the others what happen before they stopped him from getting help. Kai and Kikyo came over with Lenalee and Lavi. "Sorry guys but we had to capture her and see what really happened to her," Kikyo said as she went over to her limp body.

"Let's get her to the Order that way we can make sure she safe for now," Kai picked her up bridal style and carried her.

'What the heck is going on here and why do I feel like punching Kai for knocking her out cold wait could it be that I'm in love with his twin no way,' Allen thought as he followed his friends.

'Damn you Kai I swear if he does this again I'll cut him down with Mugen and burn him to ashes,' Kanda said as he walked along him.

Lero manage to get back to Haiji, Tres, and Euphemia waiting for them to come back. When he arrived Jasdero and Devit were there waiting as well but when they only saw Lero they began to worry a bit. "Lero where is big sister Kallen?" Euphemia asked wanting her sister.

"About that it seems that Allen Walker and his friends took her as a prisoner she said 'to protect Euphy' we have to get her back as soon as possible, Lero~!" Lero said trying to explain to the little girl and the others.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go rescue big sister!" Euphy said and everyone else agreed. 'After all this time of me putting up with humans to look for her they end up stealing my master that I'm supposed to be by her side at all times I will not except this at all. Hang on big sis were coming to save you just wait a bit,' Euphy thought and prayed for her safety.
---------------
A/N
Me: I wonder what Euphy means by that or she very clingy to Kallen
Kallen: what did you say about Euphy I dare you to say it!😠
Euphemia: yeah!
Me: I said that you guys are inseparable from each other! And keep staring at me like that I'll take away your ramen
Kallen: you wouldn't dare take my ramen away unless you kill me
Euphemia: uh big sister she's the writer I think she can do it without telling us 😓
Me: Euphy is correct and don't think won't! I'll make sure take away ramen and and orange chicken as well
Both: no we'll behave just don't take away our favorite food!
Me: okay okay you guys learn your lesson. We'll see you guys in the next chapter later! ✌️😄