Chapter 16

Once Kallen heard the engagement announced she felt happy for them. "Kallen," she saw Haiji and Tres together and had Euphy crying. "What's wrong why with the sad faces?"
"Kallen I think it's for all of us to leave this place now." Tres said as Haiji kept claiming Euphy. Lero was looking around to make sure no one would see them since its in the hallway. "I understand we'll leave tomorrow once everyone goes to sleep. That I made a promise to join someone for dinner but I'll start sending our things back home tonight that way they won't suspect anything. Also make sure that no one knows about this not even Kai and Kikyo alright they'll try to stop me and it'll be harder to leave them." She got close to Euphy and took her to her room where she continued to cry in her lap.
As soon as Euphy fell asleep she started packing everything and put them in the coner next to the bear that Allen gave her. One everything was done she notice Euphy was get up and rub her eyes.
"Come on Euphy lets go eat with Kai and Kikyo if you want to." She said to her which she agreed to go she wanted to see Allen to play with timcappy. "Big sister do we really have to leave them they been nice to us and all. So why do we have to leave Kallen?"
"My guess is they found us here or something Haiji found was worse then he expected."
As they got to the dinning hall they saw everyone there Allen and Kanda fighting over something. Lenalee and Marianda were congratulating Kikyo for having Lavi as a husband. Krory was with Lavi trying to end Kanda and Allen fight. Haiji and Tres were just drinking coffee as Tres tells Haiji what's been going on here since he left last time.
"It strange that I'll miss them once tomorrow is over, but if Haiji says we need to leave I won't question why." Kallen said as went to see Jerry who alwaus favors Euphy for appetite of trying something new.
Kallen went to sit down near Haiji as Euphy goes with Allen. Allen stopped fighting Kanda and smiled at Euphy who he adored as a little sister now.
"Lady Kallen the reason I'm saying we should leave is that one of those white knights have found out about this place. That also includes of those other two so we should leave at once before they get you. Your perceious sister that we have left from the Earl so please for your safety we should leave at once." Haiji said as he looked at her deep in her eyes.
"I know but once I make a promise I can't break it just wait for tomorrow night alright. They wont know anything about it unless someone finds out."
"Alright once tomorrow is over we leave okay." Haiji said as he drank his coffee.
'Why is my heart hurting now? Its like that time when Kai left and the Earl died and also my friends deaths as well. Could this be sadness?' she thought as she felt her heart break again.

Time Skip cause I felt like it sorry.

Allen was in his room thinking of ehat to do to gain Kallen's heart. He began to fall asleep as he thought of Kallen and him together.
At the same time Kanda was think of what to bring for her to remember their date. Since Allen got her a big teddy bear fir her. Kanda kept looking at the hourglass that hold a louts flower. As he looked at it he got and idea and knew were he could get it by the time he had his date. "Moyashi your going down for good."
----------------
What could have Kanda thought to give Kallen find out in the next chapter.