chapter 21 found you

As Allen enter komui office he saw Kikyo there as well as Lenalee. "Allen so glad you made it." Komui said as he was drinking from his favorite blue cup with a pink bunny on it.
"As I about to begin we have a lot of reports her near the city of Paris, Rome and Verona of akuma heading north. Strange thing is they don't pay attention to the people around them. I'm having you Lenalee and Kikyo to investigate the city Rome. I have Krory Lavi and Kai go to Verona to check that city out. Kanda will be with Marie and bookman in the city of Paris as well. This a two day investigation if the akuma don't attack we leave them be. That way we can see where they are going. Do I make myself clear. Now Kanda's group has left about a day ago so go ahead and get going we need to know why they change their tactics now all of a sudden. So good luck to all of you."
"Right we won't let you down."Allen as the others nodded in agreement.

In Paris

"Haiji I'll be fine by myself okay just leave me alone for a bit I'll be right here waiting for you to come back." Kallen said as she looked at Haiji with serious eyes. After eating with Euphy and the others they went Paris to see how things were progressing. Haiji looked at a lot of sweets and it killed him not going to get some.
"You sure we can go in both us and it'll give me a senses of securing you safely here."
"I'm sure no one will attack me here after all you told me that they have to secure their HQ. After they lost the other three they probably guarding the last one. So go on ahead and get some sweets for me and skin. That way we can put some on his memorial back home."
Haiji nodded and went in to get sweets as she wait at the park near by and looked at the river. She notice there were a lot of couples together walking place to place. She never noticed how happy they all looked.
"Damn it why did Haiji said to go to Paris we should have chosen London. This going to be a long trip."

In Rome

As Allen and the others mange to pass through the gate that Kikyo learn a long time ago to get to Lavi because he always forget something at the order. They saw a lot of people around having a festival. "Well it looks like they're having a great time here. Let's fine an inn for now to leave our things there." Lenalee said as they followed here to find an inn.
As they looked around for an inn a man in the shadows saw his target.
He had the symbol of the white knights on his jacket. As they kept walking he followed them from a distance making sure he wasn't spotted. 'Looks like this wont be rasy then they thought. This going to take some hours to find a way to get them apart.'

In Verona

"Wht did komui send Kikyo with Allen and not me it's not fair." Lavi complained abiut after Kai open his gate to Verona. Unlike Kikyo he was able to connect easily with fire and summon it when ever he wanted to. "Lavi you'll have Kikyo to yourself all the time. What going to happen in one mission any way. She has Allen and Lenalee who by far have their heart set for someone else." Krory said as they walk to find an inn.
"Krory right Lavi she not the kind of girl to cheat on someone. She'll be think of you as we speak." Kai said as he spotted an inn.
From across the inn sat a man who looked around his twentys. He had the white knights symbol on his arm as he saw his target walk in were he thought he might go. "Easy to predict from the boy."

In Paris

As Kanda and his group reach Paris he notice many people so calm. As they walk he avoid any topics that Marie talk about. They walke in the park and he looked down the river path he couldn't believe his eyes. Kallen was there looking down the river sadness written on her face.
He saw the guy name Haiji come up to her with a bag of candy in his hands. He also notice a guy who didn't move one bit only staring at her from a distance.
"Kanda what's wrong." Marie asked as he looked at the direction he looked. He got that evil grin on his face as he saw he was staring at a girl. "Kanda to think you go for a girl like her. I don't blame you she looks really cute and all but I think she's taken now."
"Idiot that's Kallen Millenium and looks like someone is following those two." Kanda said as he began to walk to her.
'Seems I get two of them at the same time. Still this won't be easy since they're more alert and dangerous out all of the fallen ones.' The man said as he continued to stare at them looking as if he was waiting for an idea to pop out. That is until he got what he needed to do now.