Chapter 8 The Deal

Allen was sent to look for Kanda and had Krory with him to look for him as well they were way deep in the forest somehow they found him along with someone else. Kallen was holding a girl in her arms teaching her how to make crowns, rings, and necklaces out of flowers. "I did it big sister I mange to make a crown!" The little girl said all happy she got up to put it on Tres's head and went to get more flowers, "Euphy stay near Tres!" She yelled while Haiji chuckled about her.

"Lady Kallen who does she remind you of?" Haiji said as she kept looking at her sister.

"Um.. Who?" Kallen asked confused about who she remind her of.

"She's just like you were when we were kids," he said as he chuckled some more.

"Exactly do you know how much trouble all of us got into?"

"You mean all the troubles you put us in," he said he hit her in the head with his fingers, "don't worry she'll be fine with them I'll go check if she need help looking for flowers," Haiji left to join Euphy hunt of flowers why Lero was being used to cover her from the sun.

She saw the other exorcists there and just sat there like nothing was going to happen at least when Euphy was running away from a dog chasing her around once she jumped up to her arms she hold up high so the dog wouldn't get her. Allen went to get the dog by the nape so he'd stop jumping at her. Euphy was in her cat form so she would stay like that to not get eaten by the dog. "Natsume stop it you know not to chase cats in that form not sit and stay and turn back into your human form." Allen said and the dog change into a boy that looked like around Euphy age only he had brown eyes and blonde hair that he could pass as a girl easily and wore the same exorcists uniform like Allen only that he had a scarf around his neck. Once he settled down Euphy change in to her human form but stayed near Kallen in case he came to attack her again.

"Sorry about that he tends to go crazy when he sees a cat or anything dog related I really don't know why but he's a good boy. I'm sorry on his behalf," Allen said as he bowed to her. She just stood here until Euphy got closer to Natsume, "so you can change into a dog?"

"So what I was born like this you got a problem with dogs brat!" Natsume yelled at her but she backed away back to Kallen side afraid of the boy.

"I see you have quite a temper like my twin which explains why you couldn't resist the urge to chase Euphy. Either way back to business the reason I haven't left yet is because I have come to make a deal with the black order," Kallen said as she sat in the grass to rest after a long day of work.

"Sister what kind of deal are we talking about with them anyway," Euphy asked curious about the deal.

"I'm willing to cooperate and make a deal with these people that they won't be able to turn down," she said eyes closed tired of today events.

"Wait you mean you are willing to come with us and talk?" Krory said excitedly about the news.

"Yes I'm willing to do that only in two condition," she said as Euphy sat in Tres's lap and made another flower crown made of white flowers.

"And those conditions would be what," Kanda said wanting to get on with it.

"To not insult my father the Millenium Earl and to protect Euphemia and me for the time being until my akuma take care of some people who were trying to get me by putting her in danger." She said as she began as she saw Euphy finish her flower crown and put it on Haiji head.

"There another reason why your doing this isn't there," Allen asked by the way she looked at Euphy.

"Yes to protect what really important to me. That and I don't want her to be targeted by them she deserves a happy childhood like I did out of the danger of others. That is why I wanted to know if you are willing to take us in at least until I get back some information about this group,"Kallen said in a pleading voice. She could never forgive herself if anything happen to her sister she would go insane for her happiness.

"Sister I want to go home now," Euphy said as she yawn and rub her eyes.

"Okay but were going with them for the time being Euphy," she said as she carried her in her arms.

"But why?"

"Hey come on its only for a little and we'll do anything you want when I come back home I promise I just need to take care of these guys and we can go back home. We'll just go with them for now and Tres and Lero will be with you until I find get more information from the others okay," she said with a fake smile.

She nodded and took out a yellow and white flower crown and placed it on her head, "I wanted to give this to you when we got home but I think now is better," she said as she gave it to her and she smiled.

Krory came up and knew it might be hard to leave a love one behind even when it's the person that treated you normal and loved them back. She was carried by Tres and knew his orders was to protect Euphemia at all times and make her smile as well as Lero job.

"Alright I better go and see what we can do I'll report to you if I find out something," Haiji said as he kissed Euphy forehead and went walking next to Kanda. "Make sure they're safe if their not I'll personally kill everyone there got it," he said as he left to start his job.

"Hey how about we make some crown flowers," Krory asked while getting a crown started all she did was hide in Tres's chest not willing to look at any for now.

"Well don't worry you know how Haiji is strong he'll be back before you know it okay so let's see that wonderful smile of yours," Kallen said trying to get her attention and with no luck at all.

"Come Euphy your sister wants you happy and healthy so why not try to be friends with them maybe you can meet your big sister twin brother." Lero said getting some attention from the girl she stayed quiet and went to sleep in Tres arms.

As soon as she fell asleep they all left to go to the black order and explain why they were here when they saw the little girl in Tres's arms and Kallen with Lero they couldn't say no to her. Lenalee showed them where they'll stay but seeing the girl unresponsive to their kindness and unable to eat brought worry Kallen do if he found out about her lack of health.