Chapter 15 Lavi and Kikyo past

A/N: okay I thought why not make a chapther about Lavi and Kikyo since they are a couple and all. So this their chapter hope you like it.
--------------------
As Lavi left his work area where he bookman and Kikyo worked. He saw Kikyo looking out the window smiling. She saw Kanda and Kallen talking about something. Kanda blushing as he looked away from Kallen.
"Kikyo have you been waiting for me." Lavi asked as he hugged her tightly.
" Maybe maybe not you been ignoring me for the past few days. I honestly thought you forgotten about today." Kikyo said as she was about to leave.
"How could I forget happy second anniversary Kikyo." He said as he gave her a rose.
"Your and idiot but your my idiot. Happy anniversary Lavi," Kikyo said as she kissed his cheek.
They began to walk to komui office Kikyo wondered about something. "Lavi have you noticed that Kanda has been acting werid lately?" Kyoko ask the red head next to her. "Yeah maybe he has a crush on someone. Like oh I don't know your cousin Kallen," Lavi said as he placed his arm around her shoulders.
"If he does then I'll support them like he did for us. Kanda is always there for you in his own way. So if he likes Kallen then I will accept it."
"You know its been two years since you've joined us. I'm glad you did makes happy that your water hit me." Lavi said as he squeeze her shoulder.
She thought back about the first time they met with bookman looking for something about their town.

Flashback

"Come on old man how are we going to get information about this place if no one knows about but us. I say we leave it alone and call it a lost cost." Lavi said as he walked with book man.
"If we do that then we wont be able to do our work properly. They say the personwho lives her has every single knowledge of anything that happens to this place. Also that she uses water for it so making this person as important to meet. So pipe down we're here," Bookman said as they walk up to a house.
They notice there was a lot of water surrounding the house. As they knock on the door the waters began to glow a bit but stopped when the door open. A girl with shoulder length blue hair came out and looked yo be around eighteen years. "Hello how may I help you guys," she asked.
" Strik~ she's totally my type!" Lavi said as he saw her stare a bit confused. Next thing he knew was he got hit hit by the waters force. " That immature brat. Please excuse him but we're looking for someone that speaks to the waters. By any chance do you know if that person is home?" Bookmanasked her kindly.
" Actually your looking at her. Please come in I was about to talk to the waters when you knocked." She said as she open the door for them to enter. She try to calm down the waters to let the red head in. Ever since her mother disappear and her father death the waters were only thing that protect her. It was troublesome that she couldn't get many visitors for they would try protect her especially males.
" So how can I help you guys since this is the first time anyone has come here."
" We are looking for information about what happened here a year ago."
She closed her eyes and saw everything. She saw the village begin attack by akuma and a guy covered by a hood had led to the town. "The attack of the akuma came from the east coast. It was a special day a couple got married and everyone knew them. The akuma were led her by a man in a hood, but I can't see his face at all. They destroyed all that was beautiful here, but something order them to fall back and left the town destroyed. I'm sorry but that is all I could see I hope this helpful for you guys." She said as she bowed to them.
"Thank you for your help now that we know what happened here we will find the source of it." Bookman said as he bowed to her
"Um by any chance do you want to be an exorcists. With your amazing gift you could help us save people." Lavi asked her as he got up.
"I know that my cousin left to trian as one and left his sister and family. Yet would be able to help even if its just with water."
"I know you can be an exorcists but I believe that you are more of a bookman with the knowledge you have. Yet the decision is yours to take if want to be an exorcists." Bookman said.
"I accept the offer Mr. Bookman it be a pleasure to work you both." She said as she extended her hand to them.

End of Flashback

"You know Lavi I'm glad I became and exorcists. If I didn't I wouldn't have found Kallen or my feelings for you."
Lavi as the were about come near komui office Lavi stopped her, " Kikyo I been trying to find a way to tell you this but I ended up with nothing so I wanted to ask you something." Lavi said as he looked her in the eyes.
"Will give me the honor of becoming my wife Kikyo?" Lavi said as he got his knee with a sliver ring.
"Yes Lavi a million times yes!" she said as she kissed him passionately.
Somehow komui got the whole thing transmittedto the how building. "Congratulations for the soon to be married," he said throughthe microphone.
' Kallen I know that you had a different life before coming her, but I do know you'll be happy once you find your path.'
----------------
Okay I had this chapter done but somehow it didn't save so I had to rewrite the whole thing again. Along with my other story. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter.