chapter 17 Kanda date

After kallen sent all her things last night she kept a short dark blue lace dress that reached her knees and black heels since it was a dinner date. As she got ready she saw Euphy was playing timcappy. Allen lets him come whenever he's not with him to go on a mission.
Once she got dress and added make-up on she undid her hair and letting it flow down her back. When her door knocked she was curious who it could be since Haiji and Tres left. Euphy was here until Tres comes to take her back. She open the door and saw it was Allen looking nervous a bit. "Allen what's wrong?"
"Um Kallen I have something to tell you." He said as looked at her with his grey eyes.
"What is it?"
"Kallen since the first time I saw you I had these strange feels for you. Also when kai dragged you here I wanted to help you. What I'm trying to say is that I..."
"You what?" She ask him curious to what he's was going to say.
He began to blush a bit as he took a deep breath.
"I love you Kallen Millenium."
She couldn't believe her ears that he said that and right before she went to her date with Kanda. "Allen I don't know what to say," she began to blush a bit but soon realize that she had to get to Kanda at the square. "Um Allen I'm sorry but I have to go somewhere. You see Kanda asked me to go to dinner with him and I said yes. Tres will be back to make sure Euphy isn't alone. So can I ask if you can watch her for a bit until Tres comes for her."
"Uh sure it must be a bit werid for you now isn't." He said a bit down that he already got rejected.
"What no is not that. The truth is no one has confess their feelings to me like this. So I can't find the right words right now. Can you please wait for now until I solve it."
"Yeah I'll wait until you are ready." He lean in and kissed her forehead.
As she began to walk out of the room she began to blush a bit by his actions.

Time Skip

Kanda was wait at the square hopefully that she would be safe. A few minutes aftet seven she got there on top of an akuma head saying she'll find a way back to were she came. Kanda looked at her outfit he couldn't breathe a bit. 'Wow she's gorgeous in that outfit.'
"Hey Kanda sorry I'm late something got in my way." She said as she smiled at him as he blush a bit.
"That's alright by the way you look beautiful Kallen." She blushed by his compliment that he couldn't help but smirk at her. As he hold out hiarm for her to take, "Well shall we get going,"
"Yes we shall." She took hold of his arm as the went to go to the restaurant that Kanda picked for them.

Time Skip (you only miss them ordering thier food and drinks and how they been thats all.)

As they left the restaurant kallen was really glad to have come. He may look like a cold and strong type, but tonight she saw a whole different side. They walked into a garden full of beautiful flowers and a pond with pink and white louts flowers in it. "Wow its so beautiful here Kanda," she said as she continued looking at the louts flowers in the pond.
"I'm glad you like it. This one of the few places I come here to just to relax other than my room. So I thought you would like to come here one day with me." He said as he tried to hide his blush.
'Wow I never seen a guy act like this it's kinda cute."
"Um Kallen I wanted you to close your eyes for a bit. I wanted to give you something but its a surprise."
"Okay," she closed her eyes as kanda led her to the benche near the pond. He brought out a present for her in blue bag. "Okay you can open your eyes now."
She open and saw the bag on her lap a bit heavy than anything that small. When she pulled out she saw a louts flower sealed in a hourglass. "I thought you would like it since I don't know what you like a lot. So I thought maybe you would like a louts flower." He said a bit embarrassed.
She smiled happily of his kind side. She put it back in the bag and lean in to kiss his cheek. He turn from light pink to dark red from her little kiss which thought it was really adorable of him. "Thank you Kanda I love it." She said as she got up stretching her hand for him to take.
"Kallen there's something else that I want you to know." He said a bit serious. "What?" As she sat back down again.
"Kallen when I saw you in town that day we frist met there was something I never felt before. Kallen I'm in love with you," he said as he looked into her eyes. She was shocked that Kanda confess his love for her. Not only that Allen also confess his love as well.
'Oh boy what am I going to do about this now,' she thought a bit. "Wow I never thought this would happen to me at all."
"What do you mean? "
"Well when I was a kid my parents favor Kai the most. Now that I'm older I never thought I'd be loved by others for me and not for my looks. Not only that you and Allen said the almost the same thing." She said as she scratch her head a bit.
'Damn it moyashi when I get my hands on you I'll make sure that you won't speak for months.' Kanda thought as he looked a bit displeased about what Allen did.
"I see well either way your the one who's going to choose. Its your choice who you want to spend your time with." He said as he looked away from her knowing that he'll probably wont get a chance.
"Kanda can you please wait for me until I decided what to do." She asked in pleading voice. "Sure I'll wait for you to decide."
"Thank you Kanda." She kissed his cheek again which he blush again. They began to walk back to the order in hand in hand.
When the finally got there and were in front of her door he kissed her hand and told her goodnight. She kissed his cheek and told him goodnight as well.
'Why does this happen to me,' she thought as she closed the door. She had to leave now but at the same time she didn't want to leave. She got her remaining stuff and Kanda gifts and open the door for the ark. 'Goodbye everyone and thank you for everything.' She went throught leaving behind a letter for everyone to read and one letter for Kanda and one for Allen.
---------
Okay I want to say congratulations to the class of 2015. The reason is that I had a lot of friends that were juniors when I graduated last year. So congrats if you graduate this year.