chapter 27 The truth is out

As Kallen kept pushing Mikage back Haiji and Tres did double team against their opponents. Once they were cornered they finish them off by using the akuma weapon. Even though he could shot he wouldn't aim his master or leaders at all.
"Why do you resist our way of life Kallen. Do you honestly think that someone like you can have a normal life. Have you really forgotten about your parents who gave up fighting. Just so they can leave you alone because your not like your brother."
"What do you mean by that Mikage?"
"I mean that your powers weren't the same as your twins powers. As you see your mother and father also had the same power as him. Yet why is it that you had a different power then your family. The answer very simple your mother and father never wanted you to begin with. Your just a failure from the start." He said as he notice that the two exorcists that help the others escape heard everything. Yet they never expected Kallen's answer make them very heartwarming.
"That may be true but your wrong with that answer. I use to think that way when they were alive but when they die I had no true meaning of life. That is until the earl came to me with open arms. He gave me a reason to live again and a family that actually cared about me. When I was reunited with Kai I hates him with all my heart. Seeing him have fun with no worries about life. Even as kids he kept me away from others and he would always have many friends. Even to this day i still think he's baka, but thanks to two guys they old me is gone. And Thoses two guys are Allen Walker and Yu Kanda two of the most amazing people that can change anyone if they wanted too." She said with a stong voice.
"Tch I see you fell for two men who you actually think they care about you. Such a tragedy for a fallen to go with men with no honor."
"And you do Allen and Kanda aren't like you guys at least they don't judge me about what I am even though I did figure out about the deal they made. Sure any girl would think of them as jerks but I understand how guys act. Even if Allen is an expert in gambling and Kanda has some anger issues. But that's not what made me change its them believing in a brighter future they want. So I care about them as much as they care about me. That's why I stay to fight you to protect the people I love dearly." She said as she push him away with all her strength. Just as the akuma shot him he escape from his shot but got shot by Tres when he doged(is that how you spell it?) it.
"It seems that I have lost. Kallen if we didn't live in a world like this I may have seen you as a friend or little sister." He said while coughing blood out of his mouth.
"Maybe but would have seen you as wise older brother to me as well." She said kneeling down to here him.
"The children of everyone here left alomg with their mothers. You try to warn us to give redemption to those who were still able to live. Maybe its for the best this group never existed now. All we done is kill those innocent people." He cough some more.
"Will you please forgive me for all we have done to you and your people." Hes as he stretch out his hand.
She grabbed it and look him in the eye. "Don't worry about it I have forgiven you before this ever happen. Also you don't have to ask forgiveness your soul was a kind soul it was me that turn it black for your friends."
And with that he smile and closed his eyes rest in peace with all he had committed.
As Kallen turn she saw Allen and Kanda waiting for them to show the way out. "Alright guys lets get going we really won't be able to survive the attack in here." They all agreed and started to run but Kallen's ankle caused so much pain for her. That is until allen saw her in pain and went to carry her bridal style. Course Kanda didn't like it one bit since he wanted to carry you again but he continue going forward.
"Seems like we'll make it!" Haiji said happily as he saw the exit of the building. As they got out they saw akuma coming into view and began tot shoot at the building. Thats when Haiji open the ark and pass through to get out of danger.
As the pass through they saw everyone else was there and Euphy and Natsume were still asleep. Allen put Kallen down and kai and Kikyo came to hug her as if she were to disappear again. "Welcome home Kallen." They both said as tear came out of their eyes. She began to cry hugged them back as well.
-----------
A/N
Sorry if it shorter then the others but hope you enjoy the chapter.