Mates

He comes back and I study him from head to toe to make sure he's not a threat to me . Imprint or not I still don't know him and he's a trained vampire killer . He's beautiful tho . Short black hair,muscular built and a handsome face .

 Short black hair,muscular built and a handsome face

Just as I was about to speak I smell someone else. I look around because the smell is so very intoxicating it's making me a little whoosy. I snap my head towards the sound of a twig breaking and saw a beautiful woman. Long brown hair , pale porcelain skin, and red eyes. Another vampire I see must be the child's mother .

I finally stop to look at her and our eyes meet

I finally stop to look at her and our eyes meet. I'm immediately feel the overwhelming pull towards her. I can see she feels it too because she starts to fidget. I look over at jake who is watching us with curiosity.

Mates... that's weird.... two in one day. I've always know since day one that I would have multiple mates . Since I'm so powerful I need some one or rather a couple of people to balance me out .

"Mommy , I Made a new friend" the little girl ran towards her beautiful mother . The woman looked at me and blushed. I internally smiled , but kept a stotic facade.

"Sorry about her she's never been one to speak around new people , I'm kinda surprised that she talking right now" the woman says before looking at me again . " hi my name is Bella nice to meet you" she says softly smiling at me .

I look back so Jake to see him noding his head for me to talk back . I don't know why I felt the need to ask his advice. I guess the mate bond already kicking in .

"I'm Maya , sorry for the inconvenience, I must be in my way now " i say Turing around to walk anyway.

"Wait" Bella rushed out not knowing why the word came out . "Would you like a cup of tea or anything" Bella says to the breathtaking female staring back at her. She has never seen someone so beautiful before .

Her brown skin glowing slightly in the warm sun . Her long natural hair flowing down her back . Big pretty lips , with freckles staining her roundish face.

 Big pretty lips , with freckles staining her roundish face