One more

Basking in the warmth of the sun as I rest on my porch reading a book. It was so peaceful , but every since I've meet my mates I've had a deep yearning for something. I feel it from the depths of my soul.

It's been 2 weeks of meeting them and they've been good, that feeling of loneliness drifted away slowly but surely , I visit them sometimes mostly being with nessy . "You know for you to be so powerful you sure are an easy target" I heard someone say before falling out of my chair due to the sudden invasion of my peace.

I groan and raise up to see Jacob and nessy doubled over in laughter. "I hate you ..." I groaned before finding my footing and standing up . "I'm sorry Maya, we didn't mean to scare you" nessy ran up and wrapped her small Frame around my lower body .

"It's ok cupcake, what are y'all doing here?" I ask looking up and Jake. "WE are here to get you out of the house ms maya, since you've been here I haven't seen you step foot outside of this house" Jake says walking up to me before stoping I'm front of me and nessy.

"We are going to introduce you to the pack ,then your going to go see your mates" he says before turning me around and ushering into my home . " it's cozy in here , and it smells good" nessy says before catching up with me and grabbing ahold of my hand .

The little girl had been attached to the older woman every since that day in the woods, not that she could blame her. She loved being around the child.

"Come on cupcake, I have to go change clothes, Jake make yourself comfortable I'll be right back" I walk up the stairs to my bedroom and walk into my closet.

"Wow , you have lots of clothes I want my closet to look like this" she says with her eyes lit up . "How about I take you shopping and we can get anything you want?" I say to the little girl .

"Really ? You'd do that for me ?" She says smiling at me . "Ofc I would cupcake" I smile back before kissing her on her forehead and Turing back to find me an outfit .

 "Ofc I would cupcake" I smile back before kissing her on her forehead and Turing back to find me an outfit

I put on my clothes before taking off my bonnet and fluffing out my hair . Me and nessy walk back out to find jake making him a ham sandwich and taking a bottled water out of the freezer . " I see you did make yourself at home" I giggled before grabbing my keys and purse.

We all walk and get into my car , I let Jake drive since I don't know where to go . I buckle up nessy before giving her another forehead kiss and getting into the passenger seat.

 I buckle up nessy before giving her another forehead kiss and getting into the passenger seat