Life

I leap into action as he rushes towards me at full speed. We collide as a ginormous burst of energy escapes us . We tangle together in a fist fight as I dodge all of the leathal blows the god throws my way. "I should have killed you long ago" he grit's out when my fist connections with his nose , a loud crack rigging in his ears .

I use this opportunity to glance over to see Lucifer advancing towards Seth as he hides in a corner, everybody is busy fighting as to why they didn't notice. I could feel my bloodlust triple at the thought of Lucifer hurting Seth .

Before Gabriel could grab me again I used vampire speed to rush Lucifer, as we collide to the ground , I flip over onto my back and swiftly kick him off causing him to fly across the room crashing into Gabriel.

I rush over to Seth "I need you be really still right now I need to keep you safe so i'm sending you back to the cullens house . Go into my room and look in my closet I have a box full of medicine, take the rapid heal and you should be all healed up ." 

I start to chant as my hands glow gold. "Maya I can't leave you , no I can't , p-please ." He pleads tears in his eyes . "I know, it's ok baby , everything's gonna be fine" I smile finishing the spell , A bright flash of light dims as he disappeared.

I turn around to run , but I'm back handed into the brick wall behind me , the rubble falls down as I collide. Lucifer grabs me by the neck "would you look at this , poor maya , isn't this is a familiar scene" he smirks as I realize what he's taking about . "Your poor father just couldn't breathe then snap...... bye bye" he laughs before throwing me .

Gabriel slaps me to the ground as I try to get back up . My body hurts , I'm tired . He raises his feet and kicks hard . I cough up blood . "Such a nuisance" he scoffs picking me up and slamming me to the ground  cracking my ribs.

I lay there staring at the ceiling, barely breathing. How did come to this ? "Maya" rose screams rushing towards me but Gabriel also slaps her to the ground . I immediately push back the pain as they were to busy advancing towards rose . I sneak behind Lucifer conjuring up a blade . I grab him around the throat , "just like my father huh" I say before quietly sliting his throat .  His hands clutches at his throat , blood splurge out as he tries to breathe.

I drag him over to sam as he finishes off the last gaurd. He stalks towards us with the hand of the dead gaurd in his mouth . I throw him down and step into his chest . "I'll see you in hell" I smirk before sharp pericing teeth start to rip his head from his body .

Before Gabriel could fully reach rose all the others made it to her .

"Gabriel" I call out spitting out blood. His head snaps toward me then down at Lucifer's severed lifeless head . "Why you little shit" he seeths . Advancing towards me , momentarily stunned when his wings sprout from his back . Black feathers softly fall as they flap , him gaining air time flying towards me .

I turn to run the other way but an invisible force stops me . "Fuck" I try to move once again but in all my efforts I fail. I scream as I'm grabbed by my hair and slung further across the room away from my mates .

"I think it's time to teach my niece a lesson , it's long overdue" he pants with a sinister glint in his eyes . I slowly try to raise but ends up doubling over in pain , blood gushed out the gash at the top of my head . My eyesight blurs and my ear pop . "Ughh" . I turn my eyes back at Gabriel.

Just before he grabs Alice and plunges his hand into her chest and rips her heart out . He smiles at my stricken face and the heart still beats pumping venom throughout her body . "Why would you look at that it's still beating" his eyes lock with my teary ones as he crushes the heart with his bare hands and throws Alice to the ground .