BONDING

I awake slowly as I sit up in the unfamiliar bed. My eyes rapidly dart around trying to find my bearings . "It's ok maya , you're safe , you're in our bedroom" Bella says slowing walking into the room where I slept in .

I look around once more.... The room had minimum decoration, must have been Edwards doing , bland ass. I slightly laugh at this . "Glad to see you smiling again" she says coming over to sit on the edge of the bed beside me. I look over at her , she had her long brown hair down , cascading down her back, and on her pedite body a blue dress and hug every curve.

 I look over at her , she had her long brown hair down , cascading down her back, and on her pedite body a blue dress and hug every curve

"Beautiful as always I see" I spoke softly knowing she could hear every single word. She looked down as blush covered her pale cheeks. I again observed everything about her . Before I could register what I was doing , my fingers finds its way under her chin lifting her head up slowly to meet my eyes.

 Before I could register what I was doing , my fingers finds its way under her chin lifting her head up slowly to meet my eyes

My breathing slowed down , as everything around us stilled . I started directly into her bright golden eyes , looking for any sign indicating that she wanted me to stop. She leans in closer , her eyelids flutter closed , her long brown eyelashes appearing .

I slowly inched closer to her closing the small gap in between us . As our lips connected everything faded away, my skin heated up as the small hairs on my arms prickled up at attention. My body felt feathery light , as if I were floating .

My mind completely emptied with nothing but thoughts of how her small pink lips felt on my plumper soft brown ones. Before I got too carried away I hear someone clear their voice abnormally load.

"So you are awake? I sent Bella in here to wake but it seems as though you two got caught up" Jacob says as he slowly walks into the spacious room over to us . I smile up at the beautiful male . "Hi Jacob" I say sweetly holding my arms out for hug to engulfe me in a bone crushing hug.

Me pulling him down onto me and wrapping my legs around him . I snuggle my nose into his neck breathing in his sandalwood and cologne sent. "You smell so good" I utter into the neck .

He lets out a deep chuckle showing his teeth " thank you baby" he says tuning us over so I'm now on top . "How are you feeling ?" He asks once I'm settled in his arms , and Bella gives me a kiss on the forehead and goes to fine Edward and nessy.

"I'm fairly ok, I can handle this ....... I've been through worse" I say laying my head onto his toned chest listening to his steady heartbeat. "You know everything's going to fine , you know that righ? We won't let anyone happen to you" he says tighting his arms around me .

I raise my head to get a better look at him . Before I let anyting happen to this man ,let alone anyone of my mates or anyone I care about I'll put my life on the line without a second thought. I pull back and watch as he studies my face.

"I wish I knew what was going through that beautiful head of yours". I look down at his lips ......."I bet you do little wolf" I tease "little wolf? What possessed you to let that come out of your mouth?" He scowled, with a deep frown etched into his forehead.

I only smile at him . "I'll tell you if you give me a kiss" I whisper in his ear then pull back . I watch as his eyes darken and his puples dilate at those nine words. "If I say no?" He questions. I smirk once more "then you get no kiss nor an answe-"

He grabbes the back of my head and smashes our lips together, he immediately dominates the kiss as I slowly melt into his strong arms. He pulls back to catch his breathe. "God your lips are so soft" he whispers breathlessly before going back in for another kiss that takes my breath away.

This time I pull back ........... "Thank you" I say staring into his deep brown eyes. " for what?" . I run my fingers through his soft black hair , "accepting me and all my baggage" I say before softly rubbing my nose against his , watching as his eyes close and his lips curl up into a smile.

 I run my fingers through his soft black hair , "accepting me and all my baggage" I say before softly rubbing my nose against his , watching as his eyes close and his lips curl up into a smile

"Your welcome princess" He uttered before I raise my head up . "Where's Edwin?" I question. "Right here" he says walking into the room and right behind him is nessy and Bella . "Mommy , thank god your okay" she says running over to me and jumping on the bed into my arms that I held out for her.

"I'm sorry if I scared you cupcake, mommy didn't mean to" I say . "It's ok okay , as long as your doing better" she says looking up at me and smiling . Bella came over and crawled over beside Jacob.

Edward sat in the chair opposite of the bed. A little over an hour has passed and nessy is taking a nap . Every now and then Edward would glance over at me , jake and Bella . "Edward is there something wrong ?" I say smirking .

I knew exactly what was wrong. "Did something happen when I was gone?" He questiones looking at the three of us as we cuddle, jake in the middle me on the right and Bella on the left. Nessy was at the foot of the bed.

"Maybe , why'd you want to know Edwin?" I smile at him. When he finally realized his eyes go wide . I chuckle, he's like a 200 year old virgin with a wife , child and husband. "Edward would you like one?" I smirk once again watching his head drop.

He fondles with his fingers .  I get up and walk over to him slowly, he looks up at me . "Y-yes" he stutters out . I look back at jake and Bella to see them staring at us . "Was he like this with you jake?" I question

"Yep ,which is weird" I look back at Edward . I slowly lean down and captured his lips in a soft kiss, not wanting to scare his off. I pull back and look at him .

"Look at my shy Edwin" I tease as he smiles looking down . "Yea he's shy alright , that's the same thing I thought" jake says smirking . I frown "what do you mean my tha-" I got cut off by Edward pulling me down onto and smashing his his to mines .

"That's what I meant" jake finished saying as Bella watched our interaction smiling . We break apart "you little liar" I say smiling up at him . He only smiles down at me . We all talk and bond a little more before we had to get dressed and handle business.

Writers block is hell y'all 😭
But I'm trying so here's the chapter!