TIME

I get home and head straight for the bathroom to freshen up . I walk into the bathroom and strip out of the comfy clothes to hop in the shower. I turn the knob to the hot water letting it warm up till it gets to the right temperature.

I step into the shower letting the water glaze my tired body bringing it back to life. I stay in there for about 40 ish minutes before I get out and wrap a towel around me . I head to my room to pick out some clothes and apply lotion to my body .

 I head to my room to pick out some clothes and apply lotion to my body

I put my clothes on then do my hair before grabbing my keys and heading out to the Cullen house ,since I told nessy I would come and see her and spend some time with my new mates

I put my clothes on then do my hair before grabbing my keys and heading out to the Cullen house ,since I told nessy I would come and see her and spend some time with my new mates . The past couple of weeks I haven't been in contact with them because I'm scared I'll put them in danger . I've made sure to call every now and then tho along with FaceTiming.

Not that I don't want them ......it's just I'd rather stay away from them all and keep them alive , rather than being with them and getting them killed . A long sigh escaped my parted lips as I come to the clearance at the Cullens house .

Nessy immediately ran out the door as I was pulling up . "Mayaaaaa" the small child yelled running to me as I got out the car. I scoop her up and hug her tightly grinning from ear to ear . "Heyyyy my sweet cupcake" I say looking up at her . "I missed you so much , what took you so long" she pouted.

I chuckled at her cute pouty face ."I'm sorry baby , forgive me ?" I question walking into the house being engulfed in a mouthwatering smell ,prompting my stomach to waken. "Okay I guess I can forgive you this time" nessy says jumping down and grabbing my hand .

"Grandma cooked food for us , she said since you were coming over she wanted you to be fed and comfortable" nessy says leading me up the stairs to the kitchen. I chuckle at the young lady .

We make it into the living room where Edward , Jacob and Bella where sitting on the love seat and Alice and jasper on the other . "About time you came to see us , we'd be dead any later " Jacob says motioning me over the where Bella and Edward layed on him absorbing his heat. "Hey Bells, Edwin" I say walking closer to the polyamory couple. Edward chuckles finally opening his eyes. "Hey maya, how are you doing?" He asks still smiling at me . "What can't read my mind Edwin ?" I tease