Rescue

My heart has been going haywire all night, I can't sleep nor think. I miss him, I hope they haven't hurt him in any way. Vivid nightmares have been taunting me all night, I've barely gotten an hour of sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see images of Seth getting beat to death, his badly beaten body sprawled out on cold hard ground covered in blood and dirt.

I lay there staring into in ceiling waiting for a plan to magically form in my head. I toss and turn for hours upon hours as they pass and still nothing. I get up knowing I won't be able to fall back asleep let alone come up with a plan to get him back.

I head in Alice and jasper's room hoping that jasper can calm me down enough to at least get some rest. So much has happened today, not one but two of my mates has gotten hurt because of me. when I decided to stay this is what I signed up for. I stop and knock before asking for entrance, I hear faint "come in from jasper". I open the door and slip in before letting the big oak wood door close softly behind me.

I look over and there they are tangled into each other laying against the headboard. Tears welt up in my eyes as flashback of Seth asking could he sleep in my room cloud my once worried brain. " Come here darling" jazz says motioning me over. I take shaking steps over to the bed before I collapse into their outstretched arms.

"He's r-really gone, isn't he?" I question as loud sobs escape my throat. "we'll get him back maya, we know how much he means to you, I didn't take much to figure out you imprinted on him" she says softly not wanting to upset the sensitive girl any more than she already was. she could smell the stress coming off of her in waves and that said a lot.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, I'm so s-sorry" I cry harder. Jazz only holds me tighter while Alice kisses my forehead over and over whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "It's ok baby let it out, let it all out" Alice whispers. After a couple of hours I eventually fell asleep tangled in between Alice and jasper.

The next morning, I woke up determined to get back Seth and avenge my parents. Once I was completely up I went to check up on Jake and Paul but to my surprise they were both up and getting dressed, turns out they were fully healed . "Paul .... Jake ?" I breathe walking into the room where both men where shirtless. I slowly walk into Paul's muscled frame while he engulfed me into a warm hug . My body seemingly melted into his, his warmth spreading throughout my entire body.

"Oh wow, what about me. I was hurt also ." Jake pouts looking over at us . "Come here you big baby" I open my arms as he scoops me up and nuzzles his nose into my neck . "We're going to get him back baby" he says gently not wanting to set the woman off anymore . I nod and let go. I motion them to follow me out the room.

We all gather in the kitchen, everybody spread out around the counter. I walk over to jasper immediately snuggling into his arms. I need to keep a straight head on if I want this to work. "Okay lets get right down to this , I'm pretty sure everyone in here knows that I've imprinted on Seth" i look around to take in everyone's reaction and I see Emmet hand jasper a $100 bill. I look back at him "what? He came up with the bet I just went along with it" he says raising his shoulders with that innocent smirk on his lips. I roll my eyes before turning back around to dish out my plan to everybody .

"Here's what I know for sure, my uncle is allied with multiple coven leaders. Very powerful Leaders but I'm sure there is only one we have to worry about" I explain to them. I am only worried about Lucifer his very existence is a threat to my life. He doesn't care about anybody or anything. "Lucifer is the leader of the underworld, he is ruthless. He does not care about supernatural life and would rather all humans to be dead."

"so, what your saying is he is a complete asshole?" Emmet says with a heavy frown. I chuckle " Yes Emmet he is a complete asshole."

"Language you two" Esme scolds covering Renesmae's ears. "oops" I cover my mouth with both hands before slapping Emmet on the arm. "Anyways don't let him get to you, he won't hesitate to kill you, he absolutely hates vampires" I say making sure they understand that. "We wont have to worry about the others they hate Gabreil and would rather stay neutral and keep out of the way."

After briefing everyone on what needs to happen, I let Jake and Paul go to get the pack ready, for backup, and Bella going to drop off nessy to Charlie. "Mommy are you coming back?" she questions softly. I bend down to her height and kiss her forehead "Of course I'm coming back sweetheart, before you even wake up I'll be there to pick you up" I give her a hug and Bella a kiss before they were off.

                                                                                            -Time Skip-

I chant a portal spell as we all stand in the middle of my living room. My hair starts to change back to white, and my aura moves around everyone in the room curling and wrapping itself around their bodies. A bright light shines beneath us it turns gold, I snap my eyes open as were all thrusted into the portal. Everything stills as out feet finally touch the ground again.

I look around as everyone assest that they were counted for. I spot the castle grounds not to far away.

A/N - Hey readers everyone I'm almost finished with this book

A/N - Hey readers everyone I'm almost finished with this book. And thank you some much for reading .