Sucubuss pt2

"Where's emmet?" Rose questions looking up at me from sun bathing , even tho she basically can't get a tan. Her slim body glistening in the sun like cracked diamonds .

"Close your mouth honey" esme whispers in my ear before walking off by the pool. My eyes follow her as I watch her hips sway when she walks . Her hair in a neat bun with little fly aways out . Damn, I'm between a rock and a hard place .

I snap my eyes back towards rose "he's in the house sleep" I say slipping off my robe and opening up her arms . I settle down before laying my head on her plump breast. "Maya sorry to break it too you but vampires don't sleep"

"Don't you think I know that smart ass ?"

"My succubus may have.... Had a little fun with him and drained his energy so he has to sleep it off" i explained nuzzling my face deeper in her cleavage. "Oh, can you put me to sleep next ?" She questions running her fingers through my loose curls .

I glance up at her , lust swirling in her eyes . I smirk "maybe later princess" i lay my head back down as she huffs. "Damn , she just shut you down" Jake barks out with bulking laughter. "Shut the fuck up you damn mutt before I put a muzzle on you" she says seething anger .

Edward , are Nessy and Seth taking a nap ?" I mind link. Yes they should be up in a little while .

I tune back into my two mates aurging . "If i could break your neck without hurting maya You'd be 12 feet under you damned dog" she yells .

I lift my head before using vamp speed pulling down her bathing top and circling my warm tongue around her pink nipple. She whimpers and immediately shuts up . "M-maya w-what are you doing?" She questions her face Turing bright red but does nothing to stop me .

"I'm trying to get you to shut up" i whisper before leaving her nipple with a pop and giving her a sloppy kiss . I grab her hand and pull her behind me . I pull Jake up also before going up to one of the guest rooms.

"Sit"  they both make their ways over to the edge of the bed . "I'm sick and tired of hearing y'all bicker back and forth" I stand in front of them , their heads held low. "Look at me when Im fucking talking to y'all " i growl there're heads snap up .they are really starting to piss me off.

"I tell y'all time and time again , but do I see a change ?" Jake shakes his his no as rose chews on her bottom lip .

"Oh so now y'all can't fucking speak?"

"You know what, y'all must take me as a fucking joke"

"N-no maya we understand" rose rushes out but it was too late . I grab her by her neck and slam my mouth onto hers her legs buckle and smirk . "Look at you , pathetic, can't even handle a little kiss" i hmm looking over at Jake . "Clothes off"

"What ?" His face frowns up .

"You heard me Jake , don't make me say it again" I glance over at him once more before he starts to slowly strip . "Rosy , are you gonna be a good girl for me ?" I hum placing littles kisses on her neck . Her eyes flutter closed .

"Answer me princess or I'll stop" I bite down on her sensitive flesh as she whimpers "y-yes I'll be your good girl" she says breathless .

"Good " I praise . I snap my fingers as a blindfold tied itself around their eyes . "Maya" his voice comes out hourse. "Shhh , I'm here baby" I kiss his lips as I straddle his hips . I run my fingers through his thick brown hair , he groans bucking his hips into mines .

I snap my fingers and a clear pocket pussy appears I slowly glide it onto his length . "Ahhh" he hisses.

"Mhmm , how does that feel baby?" I question in his ear still slowly pumping his dick. His hips sharply buck more into the fake pussy. "Dammit maya" he groans.

I leave him ,the pocket pussy still slowly moving up and down on his thick veiny dick. I crawl over to rose . Her pretty pink nipples stand and attention. "Rosy?" I Pur trailing my tounge around the edge of her panties.

Her legs tremble but she doesn't answer. "You're not gonna answer me baby?" I question. Her fist balls into the soft white sheet . "Yes , maya" she whimpers. I run my fingers over her clothed pussy before cupping it .

"Why must you and Jake make it so hard for me?"

"Hmmm?" She doesn't answer instead moves her hips up pushing my hand firmly against her . Seeing as it cause her to get a little friction, I move it .

Slowly pushing her panties to the side , i push her slim thighs back towards her head and take a long lick gathering her juices and spreading it over my clit .

"Mmmmm" she lets her legs fall . "Aht Aht" i pop her thighs "I didn't tell you to let go. She pulls her legs back towards her head spreading herself even more open to me .  My eyes sparkle as I look at her open to me like this .

"You like ?" She whispers in a seductive tone . I ignore her and immediately dive in . I pull her clit into my mouth and tenderly suck on it . Her hips buck into my mouth, my tongue swirls and licks her until she shakes.

"M-maya , I'm cumming" her legs tighten around my head as she spasms. "Ohh fuckkkkk" I watch was his body tensed and ropes of cum spray is abdomen , it runs in between his abs and back down to his dick.

"Would you look at that?"

"Now I would like for you two to apologize to each other , so I won't be so nice the next time y'all argue over me"

"I'm sorry Jacob" Rose timidly says before letting her body rest , tremors rolling through sheer body.

"I'm sorry also , I'm always provoking you , it won't happen again" he says before slaying down . I lead them both into different bathroom since they still had blindfolds on . I head back into the room , full of energy and ready for a nap .

A/n : Anyways ..... hi :)