𝟣.𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

゚゚·*:༅。

     ゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"So, this is it." I sighed out with a little smile, opening my uncle's car trunk.

"It's not much, but it's home." He chuckled while helping me with my luggage by taking some inside.

Since I was a little girl, my brother and I stayed at our uncle's place for the summer. Except for this year, I went alone because Dawson decided to stay at college.

Who wouldn't want to live in sunny Los Angeles during their summer break?

I took one of my bags hiding my face from the sunlight, which was blinding but bumped into someone, making me trip a little.

"Oh geez, I'm sorry." A boyish voice said taking my arms to help me find my balance. "Here, let me help you" he added with a soft smile.

"Oh, thanks." I laughed embarrassed.
"My name's Miguel Diaz." He handed out his hand.
"y/n."
"So you're new here or something?" He questioned squinting while I took another bag and entered the apartment. Miguel followed.
"Yeah, I'm staying here for the summer"
"Oh, that's cool! I live right across." He pointed. "We should hang out sometime."
" Yeah, that would be great actually! I know almost no one here except my uncle of course, so I won't say no to new friends." I laughed.

After all my luggage was in my room, Miguel told me he had to go to some karate thing. But he's been a real help and I think we'll surely become good friends over the summer. I'm happy about coming here, I missed it.

I looked in the box that was on my soon-to-be bed and I started decorating my room. I had a little bookshelf where I began to put some of the books that I plan to read during my stay. I put my white comforter and pillows on my bed before adding some cute throw pillows and blankets.

After a while, my room began to feel so much homier. Finally, I decided to hang up some polaroid pictures of me and my friends back home on an empty wall. I smiled softly while carefully looking at them one by one.

My phone started ringing, I looked over and saw that my best friend Skylar was calling me. I threw myself on the bed and answered the call.
"Hey Sky"
"Sooooo how is it?"
"Well I've only been here for a couple of minutes but it's looking fine for now and I've already made a new friend, he's really nice and my rooms kind of b-"
"Wait wait wait wait ... He?" I could hear her smirking through the phone.
"Calm down! He's just an acquaintance we talked for a bit and only because I almost fell on him." I laughed embarrassed.
"I would've loved to see that." she giggled exaggerating her words.
"Anyways can I call you later? I feel yucky after this big road trip and I need to freshen up."
"Yeah yeah for sure call me if you need anything, I love you."
"love you too bye."

I hung up and went straight into the shower after my uncle told me that he was leaving to buy groceries. I learned over the years that staying with my uncle was like living alone.

*TIME SKIP*

I heard a knock on my door while French braiding my hair. I looked in the peephole and saw Miguel's bright face.
"Come in," I said loudly finishing my hair.
"Hey y/n, I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving to go to the beach with my friends, if you wanted to come with us?" He asked rapidly.
It's crazy it's like I've known him for a while it's not awkward at all between us.
"Yeah sure I would love to; can you wait for me while I get changed?"
"I'll be in my car parked in front." He said before leaving.

I ran to my room and changed myself quickly before grabbing my bag and my phone, to text my uncle that I'm going to the beach with the neighbour's son.

I jogged outside to his black jeep.

I saw Miguel signing at me to sit in the backseat. Maybe he's got some beach bags and other things in the front.

Without hesitation, I jumped in the car but soon remembered that we were not alone...

a/n: Sorry if this isn't perfect! I know that my grammar isn't the best, English is not my first language.

I know this is really short but It's the first chapter so whatever. I hope that you liked it, stay tuned for more! :) <3