20. 𝓂𝒾𝓎𝒶𝑔𝒾-𝒹𝑜

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"Sam?" I almost yelled while checking her text on my phone to make sure I had the right address.

I walked towards the back of the dojo just like she told me. The more I got closer the more I could hear Mr.LaRusso's nostalgic voice and Sam's laugh.

I looked around in awe. The whole place had a calming ambience to it which reflected perfectly what I needed right now. This dojo was the complete opposite of Cobra Kai.

"Y/n!" Sam took me out of my trance before signing to come over.

"Hey"I installed myself besides her. "This place is so beautiful..."

She softly smiled at my comment before Mr.LaRusso appeared from inside. he hadn't changed a bit.

"You coming Robby?" He glanced behind him before smiling at us. I suddenly grew nervous.

Robby?

I couldn't help but froze at the sight of him. What was he doing here? My throat dried up and my hands became shaky.

I think sam could see my nerves creeping up on me.

He guiltily avoided my eyes at all cost while he walked besides Sam who looked at him suspiciously.

"Hello students" Mr.LaRusso sighed happily at us.

"Excuse me?" A hesitant voice called.

Demetri?

"It was unclear if the the gate was the front door or is I was supposed to ring the doorbell." He pointed behind him while we all glanced over to him.

I missed his awkwardness.

"Is that a koi pond?" He asked curiously. "How much does it cost to maintain that?"

I tried my best to hold in my laugh while the others looked at him weirdly.

"Can I help you?" Mr.Larusso said confusingly.

"Um...yeah I wanna learn karate" He mumbled unsure.

My face and Mr.Larusso's lit up.

"You have come to the right place" He chuckled.

~~~~