11. 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓋𝑒

゚゚·*:.:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:.:*·゚゚·

ELI'S P.O.V

We got into the taxi while y/n was almost asleep. Halfway through the ride, she unlocked her phone before handing it to me.

"Can you please text my uncle and tell him I'm staying at one of my girlfriend's house and that I'll be back tomorrow." She said weakly slipping further into her seat. I nodded before texting him exactly that.

"I can't let him see me like this Eli. I-I can't be alone tonight..." She started to sniffle again.

"It's ok y/n" I sighed. "You can spend the night at my house, my parents won't be home anyway" I reassured her while rubbing her arm.

I helped y/n walk while we got into the house slowly. She said nothing.

I brought her to my bed and she fell asleep almost instantly even though she still had makeup running down her face, uncomfortable-looking heals and a tight dress that was barely attached to her body now.

I felt pity for her while looking at her sleeping, she was so vulnerable: I had to stop thinking about what could've happened if I wasn't there with her tonight. My heart shattered at the thought. My mind couldn't understand how could someone would want to hurt such a precious soul.

I started by sliding off her high heals and fetching a wipe to remove her makeup. I glided the wipe as gently as possible across her face making sure to get everything off.

After, I went to the bathroom to
clean myself and got rid of the mohawk before bed. I was hurrying myself to go back with y/n but she appeared at the door looking drunk as hell.

"Eli? Can you please t-take off my dress? pleaseeee" she turned around and brought her hair in the front. I held my breath. This isn't how I thought this situation would've happen if I'm being honest. She felt my unsureness. I couldn't help but think how she would've acted if she were sober...

"Please Eli, I can't take it off and it's really uncomfortable" She begged. I gave in and started to unzip her dress, the strap fell over her shoulders and I could now see her bra. It felt wrong, I felt guilty.

Before I could see any further, she thankfully grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself and I finally exhaled the breath I was holding.

"Thanks my little dove" she kissed my cheek and I blushed before she walked back to my room. I followed her and passed her a hoodie and some sweatpants for her to change into.

"Awww Eli I love this hoodie!" She hugged it while smiling : it was the same one I gave her on the beach the day we met. I softly smiled back. She's funny when she's drunk, I'll admit that.

While she was changing herself, I laid blankets and pillows of the floor for me to sleep on. I gave her some water and forced her to drink it when she arrived back.

She later laid on the bed and made herself comfortable without saying a word.

I closed the lights and headed towards my bed for the night. I was relieved that she was safe and secured. I promised myself that I wouldn't let anything hurt her ever again.