𝟨. 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓈𝑜𝓃

゚·*:༅。

゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

ELI'S P.O.V

"What's up" I chuckle suspiciously
"Where's y/n?" Demetri raised his eyebrows crossing his arms.
"In her room-"
"And where were you?" Miguel chimed in
"In her room but-"
"And what were you doing over there?" Miguel interrupted smirking. I rolled my eyes.
"Probably not much, Eli's not much of a lady's man..."
Demetri added almost laughing.

"Guys shut up and let me explain myself would ya !" I sighed.

"Ok so, while we were watching the movie and you idiots fell asleep, y/n fell asleep a while after and it was getting late and I didn't want her uncle to worry, so I decided to bring her home." added quickly afraid of being interrupted again.

"You brought her home." Demetri questioned wanting to get more out of me.
"Well yeah... she was asleep and I felt bad waking her up... so I brought her home... in my arms." I said, this time slowly, realizing how cheesy I sounded.

Miguel and Demetri laughed while I sat on the couch, grabbing the M&Ms. I smile suddenly, reminded of earlier.

"Simp." Miguel faked coughed.

"Shall we play video games, my fine lads?" Demetri said in a weird accent.

Next thing I know we were all screaming with controllers in our hands. I'm just happy they stopped interrogating me.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N'S P.O.V

I shuffled around hiding my face from the blinding sunlight. Did I forget to close to blinds before going to bed? Eventually, it slowly comes back to me: the last thing I remember was being at Miguel's watching Harry Potter. I don't remember coming back home at all.

I stretched a bit before slowly getting out of bed. I looked into the mirror: my braids were half made and messy, my mascara was smudged across my eyes and my nose/cheeks are covered by a purple-like bruise.
I was also wearing Eli's hoodie.

I slowly walked toward the kitchen where I found my uncle. I looked at the clock and it was 12:40 pm. I usually never wake up this late.

"How late did I come back yesterday again?" I asked trying not to look suspicious. I grabbed a bowl out of the cabinets.

"Around 1 am I think" my uncle answered. I grab a cereal box and the milk.

"oh yeahhh." I said as if I remembered. My uncle laughed.

I took a spoonful of my cereal and looked at my uncle with a confused face.

"Some guy took you home"

"Took me ?"

"Well, more like held you home..." He continued laughing shaking his head. "You fell asleep..." He added finally bringing a bit of clarity to all this.

"Oh, who has it, Miguel?" I said indifferently, eating my cereal.

"umm no, I don't think it was him." My uncle murmured. "The only thing I remembered was he had lighter brown hair and that you were asleep... in his arms." He laughed with his mouth closed.

My eyes widen and I almost spat out my water. Eli brought me home. Eli brought me home in his arms.
Eli brought me to my room. Eli layed me down in my bed.

"Ehh... y/n you okay over there..." He teased.
"Yeah...."

"Oh and I forgot to tell you this." He yawned. "Your brother's coming here for a while."

Now I really spat out my water. "Dawson?! Dawson is coming here! " I squeaked looking straight at my uncle. He nodded looking scared.

It's been a while since I've seen my big bro, I missed him but I would never say that to his face though. I'll never hear the end of it if I do.

"He'll drive here, I think he's already on his way actually, he's coming with his friend, they'll both be staying in the guest room." My uncle added.

Wow, another «friend », more like a girlfriend. As much as I love my brother, he's a little player, I've never seen him with the same girl twice.

I rolled my eyes laughing. This will be fun.

I'm reminded of how I looked when I walked past the mirror, I think I'm in serious need of a little freshen up.

I went to the bathroom, took out my braids, brushed my teeth and undressed myself throwing my clothes on the ground except for Eli's green hoodie which I carefully fold.

I took a long hot shower and it felt like heaven, I even decided to wash my hair and straighten it after. I got to look presentable for when my brother visit.

I went to my room to finally get dressed, it took a while to figure out what exactly I wanted to wear but I ended up with some baggy ripped jeans and plain dainty white top and topped it all off with some jewelry.

I decided to bring Eli's hoodie back. I headed towards Miguel's apartment and knock.

"Hey how's it going?" He said smiling. I could hear Eli and Demetri talking in the background.

"Good, eh I wanted to give Eli his hoodie back..."

"He's in the kitchen." He made his way before closing the door after me.

"Eli, someone's here for you." Miguel sounded like a mom which made me giggle.

I suddenly look up to see Eli facing me. I'm met by his gorgeous grey/blue eyes, my eyes accidentally fall to his lip. I could see that I was making him uncomfortable. I smiled at him in a way of apologizing.

I'm not making fun of him whatsoever... I think it looks quite hot, it makes him unique.

"Here" I passed him his hoodie "Thanks a lot by the way..." I murmured. he gently took his hoodie and looked back at me. Every time I'm even close to him, it feels like the whole world stops.

I felt like he was staring at my soul. Every single moment we had together felt like this: full of tension. Or maybe it was all in my head. Probably.

"No problem at all, anytime." he smiled sweetly.

Anytime.

"Ok well ... I've got to go" I waved before walking out of the apartment.

Right after closing Miguel's door behind me, I see a red car pulling up in front of my uncle's apartment.
It's Dawson of course.

I suddenly remember that he has his girl of the week with him and my happiness goes away for a bit. He opened the door and looked at me smiling.

I ran up to him and jump in his arms, I missed him.

"Dawson!" I said giving him the biggest hug.

"y/n! you look so much older, you've grownup little duckling!" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "It hasn't been that long idiot" I playfully hit his arm.

His guest walks over to us... wasn't what I was expecting.

"y/n, meet Robby Keen."

a/n: MUHAHAHAHAHAH I hoped you guys liked this part! it's a little longer than the other ones ! Plz vote and comment if you enjoyed this! have a good day/night take care of yourself <3