22. 𝓈𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚

The door slammed open when Dawson and I were on the couch watching a movie.

Skylar's bright face appeared through the door before she ran towards me with open arms.

"God I missed you so much" She pulled me into a tight hug.

"My beautiful beautiful Skylar, did you miss me?" Dawson winked at her, making me gag.

"Shut up Dawson." She rolled her eyes pushing him away from us. This was an everyday thing back home.

It felt like I hadn't seen her in forever, it felt good finally having her here. She pulled away.

"So, are we feeling a little bit better?" She ask putting both her hands on her hips.

"Well now that you're here, I guess it's not so bad" I nudged her playfully making her smirk.

We later locked ourselves in my room, far away from Dawson, where I explained absolutely everything that has happened.

Of course it finished with her holding me while I was crying.

"You know, we should go to a party tonight" She sighed while gently caressing my hair. Skylar was a party freak, she couldn't live without it.

"Do I look like someone who's ready to party" I signed to myself.

"No,but I can change that, and besides, we have to celebrate my arrival!" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah I guess it wouldn't be all that bad" I shrugged wiping away my tears. A smirk appeared on her face.

Was I going to regret this?

~~~~

Sam, Robby, Demetri, Skylar and I arrived at Moon's party which was already filled with people.

Of course, Cobra Kai was already there; Eli was sitting on a couch surrounded by his little pussy gang sipping his cup nonchalantly.

Thankfully, he didn't noticed me. I wanted to enjoy myself.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick be right back" Skylar said to me while running off before I started talking to Robby.

ELI'S P.O.V

I came here to have fun and take my mind off y/n, but of course, there she was, drooling over Robby and giggling at his every word.