23. 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚

"I'll see you at the All Valley nerd" Eli yelled threateningly at Demetri through the panicked crowd.

Everyone was running around, trying to escape the cops and I was trying to find someone that I could leave with but it was useless; I've tried calling Sam and Skylar multiple times, but they weren't picking up which stressed me out even more.

I see Eli running from the corner of my eye. I tried to follow him, but I quickly lost track because of everyone cutting me off. I decided to run inside and hide in a room until the cops left; Hopefully, I won't get caught.

As I was running inside, I thankfully saw Eli getting into the bathroom before slamming the door and locking himself in. I walked towards the door and knocked urgently.

"Leave me the fuck alone" He said angrily. He didn't know it was me, but even if he did, I didn't think it would've made a big difference. I heard unexpected sobs coming from the inside.

Was he crying?

"Eli, it's me" I sighed hoping it would make a difference.

"Y/n?"

"Eli please let me in, I have nowhere else to go" I begged before the door opened instantly.

The next thing I knew, he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me in, in a quick motion.

"Are you okay?" He looked over my face and my arms concerned, checking for any kind of bruise. His eyes were filled with water and his face was covered red.

"Yeah, I am" I exhale a breath. "Are you?" I asked worried.

"Oh, uh yeah" He swiftly wiped his tears before looking down embarrassed.

He certainly wasn't

"You can tell me, Eli, it's me..." I tried to reassure him.

No matter how bad he was, the soft spot I had for him was bigger than my hatred for the things he had done.

He looked up at me with those eyes that could melt anyone while a single tear fell from his eye.

I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly, he cut me off by connecting our lips.

Sure, I was surprised at first, but it was a feeling I had missed so much. It was a feeling I had craved.

Both of our mouths were dancing together while his hands gently cupped my cheeks.

My knees got weak at how addictively he invaded all of my senses and my space. His sweet taste silenced all my thoughts until I could only think of one thing;

Eli, Eli, Eli, Eli, Eli.....

His chest was pressed firmly against mine; Our bodies were attached to a point were they couldn't be any more closer, which made me backed up until i hit the wall.