24. 𝒷𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃

*:༅。

*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·

I guess I'll walk home...

If it weren't for my phone's flashlight, it would've been pitch black. At least Moon's neighborhood was a safe one, but it was far from mine.

I tried calling Dawson but he wasn't answering so I just kept stumbling and hoped for the best.

I walked for a good couple of minutes in the silence of the night before hearing a car slowly stop near me. I looked towards it and saw a serious Eli in the driver's seat.

I internally groaned in annoyance while trying to walk faster but his car followed at my pace.

"Y/n" He lowered the window."Come in, I'll drive you home."

I ignored him and kept walking, looking ahead.

"Come on princess, seriously" He groaned. "You can't walk alone at night"

Pft. I am not getting in the car with him.

"Ok then, be petty, I'll just follow you to make sure you get home safe." He sighed annoyed. "Have fun in the cold."

I continued walking, trying to ignore him.

I made it all the way out of Moon's neighborhood and into the city before he talked to me again.

"I haven't drank alcohol I promise."

And even though I said I would never trust him again, I knew he would never lie about this.

"Y/n what are you waiting for? This city is not safe at night and you know it" He yelled from his car. "I can see you shivering"

I groaned and stopped walking before turning towards him. His face lit up a bit while he parked his car.

I swiftly got in without saying a word and closed the door, making sure not to look at him.

Even after a couple seconds, he didn't start the car; he just sat there waiting.

"Why aren't you driving?" I mumbled angered.

"Put your seatbelt on y/n"

"You don't even got yours on" I glanced at him making him scoff.

I rolled my eyes and buckled my seatbelt; Whatever it took for me to get home and away from him faster.

Skylar💍
Do you want me to get you ?

me
It's a little too late for that ...

We drove for what felt like an eternity. I hated feeling uncomfortable with someone I used to be so comfortable with; I was starting to believe it was my fault.