25. 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓋𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓎

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚

"Demetri?" I screamed for him the moment I entered the arcade.

Quickly, I saw him laying weakly against the wall,
barely holding himself up while tears poured from his eyes.

Oh no

"Demetri oh my god... Are you okay, what happened?" I let out panicked, before crouching next to him.

"I was just playing some games in here, like I always do and Eli and his little friends came beating me up for no reason." He looked down embarrassed.

"I tried defending myself, but it was five against one, they took me down and- and-" He chocked up on his words. I rubbed his back, trying to reassure him.

I can't believe just how cruel they can be.

"Eli he-he" He took a deep breath. "He broke my arm y/n, he broke my arm."

I looked instantly at his arm, I could visibly see where it had broken. I flinched at the sight.

"That little jerk, I swear I'm gonna-"

"Don't y/n" He exhaled before putting a hand on my arm.

"Why do you keep defending him Demetri? It doesn't make any sense" I said frustrated.

"I could see in his face he regretted it"

"Well it doesn't change the fact that he hurt you, does it?" I tried to calm down. "You can't even participate in the All Valley now"

"Well, I was not your biggest shot at winning anyways" He shrugged while a soft smile appeared on his sad face.

~~~~
Finally, it was the moment we had all been waiting for; the All Valley Tournament.

Demetri couldn't participate, but atleast he sat in the stands with Skylar and Dawson, cheering us on.

I felt bad for him, it's like he trained all summer for nothing.

My rage towards Eli had packed up within me, and I was ready to let it all out; I was going to avenge Demetri.

It was only thirty minutes before I had to get on the mat. I had absolutely no idea who I was fighting with; Some girl from another dojo.

I decided to stroll around the hallways, trying to relieve the bit of stress I had when I heard a familiar snicker coming from behind.

Eli.

My fist clench at the sight of him. How dare he hurt Demetri like that?

He quickly noticed me and his face became as serious as mine, the room filling up with tension while his friends laughed stupidly.