40. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇

·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·

The early mornings felt colder now as the Summer in  the Valley went away almost at the same time as I did.

Skylar, Dawson, and I unenthusiastically packed our bags before throwing them into the car truck as thoughts of my past arrival popped into my head, making me sadder.

Yesterday's beautiful night made it even more difficult for me to leave. But the thing that made it almost impossible to put the Valley behind was Eli's face when we said our final goodbyes.

Just like I thought, neither of us confessed anything: we simply hugged with mutual tears as he kept reminding me just how much he'll miss me.

Never as much as I'll miss him.

Robby joined us as soon as we woke up to say goodbye. Even though Robby belonged back home with us, he made the smart choice to stay with Mr.LaRusso.

ELI'S P.O.V :

"She's leaving now," Miguel cleared his voice from the other side of the phone as I only looked at my bedroom celling, too numb to do anything.

"I know," I sighed with a whisper, glued to my bed as if I had a hundred pound weight laying on my chest.

I kept wondering how I lived my life before she walked into it.

"Of course he's there," I heard Miguel groan.

"What?"

Y/N'S P.O.V:

"Y/n," Robby half yelled from across the parking lot as he approached me.

I turned my attention to him with a soft smile as I packed my final bag into the small red car, "Hey,"

"Hey," He nudged my side playfully with a smirk, "Ready to go?"

"I don't think I'll ever be if I'm being honest," I half laughed with a shrug.

Robby's face instantly fell just a little, making me nod at him with a questionable expression, "What?"

"God I'm a horrible person," He ran a hand across his mouth just before looking around to see if we were alone. "Y/n I-"

I only waited for him to continue.

"I fucked up again..."

"Robby, go on," I sighed, half afraid of what he was going to say.

"I have something that belongs to you... please forgive me, you have to understand that-"

"Robby,"

Something that belongs to me?

What does he even mean?

Without any complaints, he handed me a simple sheet of lined paper that was a little bit roughed up, making me grow even more curious. "What's that,"

He shook his head, obviously disappointed in himself as I took the paper out of his hand.

"Sorry," He finally whispered before I opened it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 | 𝔼𝕝𝕚 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕜𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕫 🎉