17. 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

Y/N'S P.O.V

I am woken up from a loud banging on a door and Eli's sudden groans.

"Eli hun, breakfast!" A sweet woman's voice came from outside the room. It made me miss my mom.

"Coming mom" He whined in his raspy morning voice.

"Wait, what are we gonna do?" I looked over at him concernedly while he got up from the bed.

Even in the mornings he looked hot, especially with his hair down and his shirt off.

"How about... You go through the window and knock at the door, I'll tell my mom I invited my girlfriend for breakfast." He said nonchalantly throwing a shirt on.

girlfriend.

I sighed nodding before walking towards the window.

"She's excited to meet you, you know?" He smiled.

"So you've been talking about me to your mother, Moskowitz?" I smirked while opening his window.

"Of course I have" He rolled his eyes laughing.

"Eli!" His mother yelled from the kitchen.

"See you in a minute" I winked kissing his cheek before jumping out of the window. Luckily, it wasn't a high fall.

I straighten my shirt while  heading towards the door.

I exhale nervously before knocking at the door.

"Well hello y/n!" She hugged me tightly. "You're just on time"

"Hello Ms.Moskowitz." I hugged back smiling before making eye contact with Eli who was trying not to laugh.

"Come sit at the table sweetie" She patted my back while I joined Eli.

"Hey y/n I missed you" Eli leaning towards me kissing my temple. I rolled my eyes while his mother wasn't looking.

"Idiot" I mumbled under my breath before we both started laughing.

Ms.Moskowitz put all kinds of delicious looking food at the table before sitting with us.

"I've heard so much about you y/n I feel like I know you already" She laughed making Eli look down in embarrassment. I look over to him in awe.

"Anyways, are you only here for the summer?" She asked before bringing a piece of toast to her mouth.

"Yeah I am, I'm going back home when school starts. It's like a tradition for me, I've always stayed here, with my uncle during the summer" I nodded.

I could see faint sadness building on Eli's face before he stopped eating instantly.