5. 𝒶𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

I reached for an M&M...

Eli also reached for one. His cold finger grazed mine making me gasp just a little. He quickly removed his hands.

"Oh eh I'm sorry y/n." He whispered. His voice was like pure honey. "Oh no, it's okay." I bite my lip trying hard to not blush again.

We watch the movie for a while, both Miguel and Demetri fell asleep considering it was getting pretty late. It felt like only Eli and I was here. I don't know if I liked that or not.

I shivered and pulled the hood up, I was so cold. Most of the blanket was on Eli now. He notices and pulls more of the blanket toward me. I smiled at him.
I'm surprised just how fast I could get comfortable with these guys. I'm happy I did,

After we finished the first movie, we watched the second one  even though my eyelids were getting heavy and sadly, I should go home in a while.

I'm not in a rush though because my uncle knows I'm here and it's seconds from his place.

ELI'S P.O.V

I feel more relaxed now, and maybe it's because y/n looks more relaxed too.

From the corners of my eyes, I see her eyelids slowly close and open quite often. She's fighting sleep.

She's getting sleepy, which is kinda cute. Cute because she's cute or because she feels comfortable enough to have her guards down around us.
Around me.

Eventually, I feel her pressing against me, more and more. I looked at her surprised but was met by an adorable sleeping y/n.
god.

Her head falls on my side, she's all over me now. Should I wake her up? She looks so peaceful though...

I wrap my arm that was once behind her over her shoulder and let her sleep, that's the least I could do after busting her nose. I look at her nose, it looks better, it's healing.
I smiled

I learned how to clean up messes like these a long time ago, I needed it for all the time I arrived at my house beaten up. I try to not think about that right now.

I focus on the movie.

* TIME SKIP*

I check my phone, it's twelve-thirty, I definitely should wake up y/n and walk her home, I don't want her uncle worrying about her. But she looks so calm and relaxed. I get up from my seat, careful to not wake her up and decided to carry her.

I took the blanket and set it aside before carrying y/n bridal style. It's a little difficult but I manage to open the doors to Miguel's apartment and knock on
y/n's.

She nudges her head closer to me and puts one of her hands on my chest. I melt inside.

Luckily her uncle was still awake watching tv. He opens the door and makes a weird out face.

"She fell asleep, and it was getting pretty late, I thought I should bring her back here." I quickly explained myself to him.

"Of course thank you." He said softly while opening the door. "Her rooms the last door on the right." He added pointing to a hallway. I nod and start making my way over to her room.

It feels wrong. Someone's room is so personal and she never told me that I could be in here. She never permitted me...

It's the first time that I've been in a girls room that wasn't family.

I gently put her on her unmade bed and covered her up with her comforter. I'm surprised she didn't wake up yet. 

Close to her bed, I see a bookshelf. She likes reading... The thought of her reading makes me smile. I quickly walked out closing her door after.

Her uncle thanked me again before I jogged back to Miguel's place.

I enter quietly, not to wake Miguel and Demetri up but when I turned, I see them both sitting on the table eyeing me with questions. oh boy.

a/n: 2 chapters in one day (even though this one was kind of short)! I hope you liked it! Please vote if you like this book it means a lot! Have a good day/night and make sure to take care of yourself :) <3
I'll try to write longer chapters from now on !!