𝟤. 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽

゚゚·*:༅。

゚゚·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

"Ok, so y/n this is-"
"Demetri, nice to meet you." The black-coloured hair boy who sat in front softly waved. I weirdly waved back.

I turned to the other boy who sat beside me, but he didn't even look at me, he looked down straight at his feet. Maybe he didn't want me to come? Maybe this was a boy's thing? Am I intruding?

"That's Eli, he's a man of few words, kind of shy really... " Demetri shrugged as Eli barely nodded while turning himself completely towards the window.

We drove for only a couple of minutes because the beach was so close which is one of the reasons why I loved staying here so much.

  It became a little awkward after a while, especially with Eli entirely silent. Thankfully, Demetri was the complete opposite, he talked all the way towards the beach.

"Ok, we're here " Miguel turned to me and smiled trying to make me more comfortable with his friends.

While I was taking my bag and my towel, Miguel opened my door for me.

"Well, aren't you a gentleman?" I smirked at him softly patting his shoulder. He's so cute.

We all got out of the car and walked towards the beach. Miguel and I were walking together, Demetri and Eli were behind us, all I could hear from them was Demetri blabbing on about random things.

The beach was super pretty, there weren't too many people around and the only thing you could hear was the soft waves, the birds singing and of course...Demetri.
"Where are all the chicks" he sighed disappointedly. Eli let out a chuckle which made me look over at him.

We made eye contact, and his face slowly softened up. He looked strangely embarrassed. I smiled at him, wanting to make him more comfortable but all he did was cover his lower face with his hand.

I stopped staring at him and laid my towel on the sand while the boys did too.

"Ay, guys we should play volleyball! The nets are free!" Miguel said excitedly. he took the ball out of his bag.
"You sure you want to? I don't think you guys are on my level." Demetri teased awkwardly stretching his arms.

Miguel started cracking up and Eli giggled whilst Demetri looked at them offended.

"What?"

We got to the volleyball net. Miguel and Eli were on one side and me and Demetri on the other. We casually played for a while; Demetri lost us a lot of points but it's okay I was not the best either.

Eli got the ball and passed it over the net. The next thing I know, I got hit by the ball straight on the nose making me fall suddenly on the floor. Ouch.

I reached for my nose and blood starts pouring down.

Eli ran up to me and crouched beside me while the two other boys stood behind him concerned.

"Omg! y/n I'm so sorry it was an accident, I-I didn't mean to, are you okay? God, I'm sorry. "One of his hands went behind my head and the other lightly on my cheek. Oh no, I'm blushing.

"Oh god it's really bad, I think her nose is a little crooked now. Oh, that will definitely leave a bruise on her cheek too..." Demetri said seriously looking over Eli.

"Demetri shut up" Miguel murmured hitting him on the arm. "Eh ouch." he spat back rolling his eyes.

"y/n can you hear me, are you okay?" He asked worriedly, his hands still on me.
"Yeah I'm alright, it's okay." I reassured him while slowly getting up.

Eli softly took my arm to help me up, which made my cheeks go red again.

Miguel threw me his t-shirt so I could use it on my nose. "y/n there's a first aid kit in my car, my mom put it there for well, reasons like this. " He half laughed.

"Ok, let's go..." Eli whispered at me, both of his eyes carefully examining me.

We both walked towards Miguel's car completely quiet.

Eli opened the trunk before I sat inside. He grabbed the first aid kit and began fixing me up. He carefully took away the t-shirt that was on my nose and began dabbing something on my face gently. I winced and pulled away quickly.

"I'm sorry y/n". He continued.

He was so concerned and concentrated, which gave me butterflies. One of his hands was on my jaw lifting my face.

He looked so pretty I could see every detail in his face that I couldn't see before, his big grey eyes, his soft-looking dirty blond hair and that scar on his lip...

"Does this hurt?" He continued dabbing my face and cleaning it, he looked like he knew what he was doing. He stared me in the eyes and saw where I was looking.

He quickly hid his upper lip while looking down.

I only now realized why.

"Eli?"

He blushed and looked up at me, still hiding his face.

"Don't be ashamed of it... it looks badass" I said softly pushing his hand away, he gave me a little smile before quickly changing the subject.

"So does it hurt bad?"

"It's fine I'll recover" I laughed smiling like an idiot while jumping out of the trunk.

Thankfully my face was all bruised up or else he would've seen how much I was blushing.

a/n: Hey guys :) hopefully, this wasn't too bad, I know it's still short, I'll work on some longer ones I promise!
Feel free to vote if you liked this chapter!
And in the future, I'll be writing Eli's p.o.v! Anyways, have a good day/night I love youuu<3