Chapter 27: These Dreams

Sam

"Is this okay?" - He asked me as he positioned his hand on my leg.

"Yes, it is." - I replied, grinning.

"Can I kiss you?" - He asked me, looking in my eyes.

"Yes, please." - I couldn't resist it.

We started kissing passionately. He moves his hands up and I stop it.

"I'm sorry." - He apologized.

"It's okay. You just can't touch me over there."

"I understand now. I won't." - He told me, confidently.

We continued kissing. He kisses my neck, sticks his tongue in my ear. I got flustered.

"Are you okay?" - He asked me, concerned.

"Yes, I am."

We resumed kissing for a good while. Eventually, we move to the bed where I feel him up and down. And so does he.

"Is this okay?" - He asked me.

"Yes, it is. I'll tell you when it isn't!"

He kissed me slowly, enjoying every spot of my body he touched with his lips. I'm having the time of my life!

"I love you, Sam." - He said with a lustful voice.

"I love you too, Emm."

There's a knock on the door. My mom is telling me to come have breakfast.

What the fuck did I just dream of?

Emm

I wake up panting. I'm sweating. I dreamed I was making out with Sam, we fooled around and I told her I loved her. And so did she. I mean, what a dream! Thank you, Goddess! Especially after that disaster last night.

"I can't believe I listened to your advice, little sister!" - I complained. We are having breakfast at the dining hall.

"What advice?" - She asked, quizzically.

"That I should get out more. Because of you I got out last night and ran into my mate." - I spoke, angrily.

"Wait, what?! You met Sam?! Then why are you mad? You should be thanking me!" - She snickered.

"I would. Except I opened my big mouth and told her I liked her. She bolted from the table so fast she barely stopped to pay the bill." - I blurted.

"What?" - Dads gasped.

"You've told her you liked her after a week?! Are you insane?!" - Rosalyn spat at me.

"I am! For listening to you!" - I snickered.

"It's not my fault you wasted a good date!" - She rebuked.

"Son, you can't tell someone you just met you like them." - Dad lectured me.

"I know, dad. I was just in awe of her and I blurted it out!" - I admitted, shyly.

"Oh, fuck!" - Daddy gasped.

"Hey, at least it's out there! Now, she knows." - John said as he came to the dining hall. He didn't eat anything, just sat with us.

"Yeah. She knows she needs to get away from him fast! Expect a restraining order!" - Rosalyn snickered, which only made me feel worse.

"I can't believe I lost her without having a chance to get her!" - I sighed. I nearly cried.

"You didn't lose her son, if she's your mate she can't be lost. But you do need to fix this." - Dad stated.